on 6 December 2017
Looks good! A Xmas gift for my granddaughter.
on 13 November 2017
excellent toy for my 8 year old boy
on 31 May 2017
Good fun for a smart 6 y/o!
on 4 January 2017
Really well thought out game, enjoyed by children and adults.
on 8 August 2017
Nephew loves it
on 17 April 2017
My kid loved it
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 July 2017
Bought this for my daughter as she likes on line strategy games and thought this would appeal to her. It was actually great entertainment for us all. It's quite challenging until you get the hang of it and we enjoyed an afternoon of playing. I'm not sure how often she plays it on a day to day basis but I'm sure it will come out again for family get togethers. It's just nice to occasionally play a game that doesn't involve looking at a screen but is still quite modern.
on 4 January 2015
We love it.On Christmas day it proved to be too taxing for the intended recipient (my son age 6.5) but for me (38) and my dad it was several hours of entertaining,novelty,good old fashioned,engrossed,brain-teasing competition.
on 28 April 2017
Really good little clever game that will surprise you.

I really enjoyed playing this game for a few hours. Once you get the overall logic it does get a little repetitive to be honest.

But before I had the chance to get bored eventually our friends little boy (6yrs!) saw the game, saw me play it and liked it so much I let him take it home. Never saw the game again but was told he still loves it. :)
on 2 April 2017
I really like this game. I bought it for my children a year ago and they love it. At the expert levels, it is really tough for even the brightest adults but it can be played by children. I think it is tough for 8 year olds, even at the beginner levels but it is possible to play with and my 9 year old loves the real laser and how it works with the mirrors.