on 17 February 2017
Before buying those Ultimate Run Bras I used to wear Nike sports bras, but then as my long runs got longer I started to get chafing. I ordered my first Shock Absorber one from a department store but returned it as I couldn't put it on. A week later I went back to the same department store where they offer a bra fitting service and asked them what size I should buy. The lady explained that sports bras and everyday bras can be different in fit and size, and that I had actually bought the wrong size. She picked the correct size for me and once I had it on helped me adjust the straps. I said I found it tight and she replied that it was a sports bra and that it was meant to be. I'm really glad I bought it in the end! It's really comfortable to run with, I don't get any chafing at all any more or unpleasant bouncing. They wash well as well. One tip : once the straps are adjusted clip them together before putting the bra on. The clip again doesn't need to be undone when taking the bra off. I rotate between 3 of them and change the lot once a year.
review image
on 4 June 2015
Too small. Buy size up if you do buy. Cost me £6 to return. Your only choice is to pay £6 to Amazon to return. I returned over month ago and still waiting for refund. RUBBISH!!
Even when I did squeeze on I jumped up and down and almost knocked myself out. I'd give zero stars if I could
on 28 February 2015
I am a woman in her late 40s with what nature and gravity gave me. When I run I often had serious issues of support, chaffing etc. this is a top sports bra. I have bought more expensive ones and. This is the best. It adjusts the straps so well and the adjustments don't rub either, the draw in at the back makes sure the sides of your boobs are completely inside the bra and again no chaffing near the armpits. It almost felt like I was running with much smaller boobs! I am a 38b and the fit is superb. I will buy more for sure.
on 7 December 2015
I have had several sports bras over the last couple of years. This one I purchased fits like a glove, there is no rubbing like you get with some bras. I needed to go a size larger in the back. But this bra is very comfortable and holds you well. Fantastic support for doing my running. It is a little bit awkward to fasten the shoulder straps. However, if you put the bra on first fasten the clip, lift your arms and just hook the other clip together its not really that hard.
on 16 January 2012
Having read the reviews, I decided to purchase this running bra. I can't believe how poor my previous sports bras are next to this one. The big brand one's are terrible, even the so called high impact bras and I will never waste another penny on one again!

I wear a 36B bra size but brought the 36D and was so glad because the fit is perfect.(big thanks to other reviewers for sizing tips) I did have to practice doing the extra clasp a couple of times but I've got the hang of it now. It's worth the stretch to do it up because the support is fabulous.

This sports bra is fantastic, comfortable, and I will definitely be purchasing many more. I can now run faster due to the outstanding booby support. I've realised that a substandard sports bra will hold you back from improving your performance. No joke!
on 20 July 2012
I brought this sports bra after returning one from a well known high street store, I brought the right size and it fit perfectly, the only bit that is a bit tricky is the second clasp at the top, the first time I put it on it took me several mintues to put on, then I found the best way was to do the top clasp up and put it on over my head. The bra supports you brilliantly, no movement at all. I run on average 3 times a week and wish I had spent the little extra and brought one of these first. Form now on I will be sticking to the shock absorber brand.
on 15 August 2017
Very good product, I think the best I ever had, I am quite chesty and it holds perfectly when running, unfortunately they are getting more and more expensive but they are very great products. Have been having mine for a good few years nothing wrong with it, looks and wears like a new
on 7 September 2016
After reading reviews online for sports bras which have the best support, I decided to order this. These sports bras offer amazing support as they hold everything in place, however, they are a little tight and hence not the easiest sports bra to put on and take off. After many washes, they still have a tight fit which is great. I wear it for runs and sport such as football and lacrosse and I would definitely recommend this sports bra to others for doing strenuous exercise.
on 17 March 2017
I love the support given by this bra. Keeps me going through my zumba class. With previous cheaper bras I have had to wear my regular bra underneath to get anywhere the level of support i need. This is setting enough to go solo.
I did have to go up a back size from my usual 36E to a 38E. It is still tight across my back but I think this helps with providing the correct support.
on 21 September 2017
This is the second time I buy this bra (still have the old one but wanted a different colour as well), they are amazing and perfect for any sports. Nothing moves if you catch my drift, very comfortable, great quality and durability.