on 26 July 2013
Good quality, brilliant socks!

I walk and catch the train daily and my poor feet do suffer as a consequence - and unfortunately hum a wee bit at the end of the day - not with these socks! They are soft and smooth and very comfortable and my feet are much nicer at the end of the day as a result!
on 29 January 2016
I'm allergic to elastane (trademark Lycra) which manufacturers add to most cotton socks nowadays. I can buy 100% organic cotton socks but they tend to be very thick and, as I already run at a high temperature, they are only useful on very cold nights. I know that people with sensitive skin can be allergic to hemp but had no idea what the situation was with bamboo so bought these with some trepidation. I needn't have worried as they are comfortable, soft and thin yet warm. The band around the ankle is quite close fitting so it wouldn't suit the obese but should be ideal for everyone else. Footwise, I'm a five and these fit me perfectly. I walk everywhere and am delighted to report that these stay in place, unlike many socks which slide down as you walk.
on 5 March 2015
Liked the first pair that I bought so much, reorder so have plenty of pairs to get me through this wet and cold winter. I really notice the difference when I wear these liners under my walking socks, wash well too.
on 20 February 2016
Love these socks. They are soft and easy to pull on. They just slide on. I like the fact that they are thin, I didn't want a thick sock. They fit comfortable around my ankle, not too tight. Shall we just say I have athletic ankles and calves and these socks don't leave a mark
Would recommend
on 6 February 2014
The softest, most comfortable socks I've ever tried. Bamboo fibre is the material for the 21st century I have no doubt. There are two methods of fibre extraction, and providing these use the low chemical way, I'd recommend.
on 6 May 2014
Poor quality - each pair had thin patches in places. I have had bamboo socks before and loved them -but these were a big disappointment - holes appeared in the toes after a morning's wear!
on 14 December 2015
Excellent. For anyone, for whatever reason, who finds it very hard to find hosiery that does not irritate, inflame or restrict the limbs these are special.
on 4 February 2015
Fit is a big snug and gets more snug with each wash! Material is thin and I'm not convinced of the antibacterial/anti fungal properties. Other bamboo socks on Amazon.co.uk are much better quality. Would not buy these again unless for close-fit thin sock needs, such as an under-sock.
on 2 February 2014
But then, as they are of a bamboo-fabric, they are obviously made in the East where footsize is much smaller. My shoe size is 5 1/2. My stocking size is 9 1/2. I don't know whether these are supposed to be 3-7 shoe or sock/stocking size but I think they must be neither. They fit closely so I hope they don't shrink - they shouldn't with handwashing.
on 24 August 2014
So far very pleased. No they are not the thickest of socks but I don't always need that. Time will tell how well they wear but no quibbles yet.