Price:£11.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 21 June 2013
The quality of the series, and humour is fantastic. It makes you want to have been a scientist. I shall be purchasing other Seasons, when released, as the programmes are addictive. Well done Discovery channel.
on 26 February 2016
This is a great series! So sad to hear to it's ending. My parents like discovery channel I often see advertisements for this show on there. I've always wanted to see what the original series was like with just two main presenters. There very funny, perfosinal and entertaining. If you love science and humor then this is the show for you. Its fantastsic.
on 10 August 2014
While I adore the show, the dvd (despite being the region 2 version) has an american narrating, rather than the British one we hear on the tv.

If you don't mind very american narration, consider this a 5 star
If you don't like very american narration consider this a 3 star
on 4 September 2013
A really good series full of interesting facts. A fun way to absorb scientific facts!! Aimed at all ages, my son is 8 and loves it and I enjoy watching it with him. He's rather gutted he only gets an hour of it a night. The DVD set is great value as it covers the entire first season.
on 2 October 2015
Brilliant show. Figuring out whether all the episodes are present or not is beyond me, I'll leave that to others. It appears a pilot or two may be missing.
As another commenter noted, it has the original American narration, not the British one. It doesn't bother me but depends on your tastes. It's the sort of thing that should be made very clear (especially since it's region 2). So I dock one star.
on 20 March 2014
Great seller. No problem with it.
For the Dvd's, I don't understand why the third pilot is missing and why the two first pilots are not in order of broadcasting?
Yet, it's really good to watch this dvd's with Adam and Jamie trying all kind of experiences. That's surely one of the best show I've ever seen.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 May 2015
Love this series so much that I just had to own it. Full of fun, madness and explosions it is one of the best things I have seen on television in a long time :-)
on 10 December 2014
Not as good as the other series but still worth buying as part of the collection.
on 16 August 2016
Excellent show and excellent service from the vendor!
on 20 May 2015
You gotta love the Mythbusters....!