on 27 May 2014
Originally purchased as a gift, and decided to get a couple more.
This tax disk holder is stuck to the window with 6 clear glue dots, so that you can see the wording through the windscreen. The holder is in two parts, so that with a little twist the two parts separate and you can replace your tax disc and clip back into place. Holds the tax disk firmly to the window.
on 7 June 2013
Excellent,love it, found it funny. I would buy products from this seller again, service was excellent & delivery was quick, this item is a strong plastic,it as sticky dots on front so you can stick it to inside car window, words appears on outside so people like the council can have a good read & get the message about their pot holes.Love it,i would recommend to anyone.
on 29 January 2014
Having resorted to attaching my tax disc with duct tape I decided to purchase this one. While it makes me smile every time I see it it's very cheap plastice and I'm not sure how many times I will be able to change the disc before it falls apart.
on 14 September 2015
Item as described. Very prompt delivery. Although probably a redundant product now due to no longer needing to display a tax disc.
on 7 June 2013
A very cool and funny 'novelty' car tax disc holder for the windscreen.
I like a good laugh... but I like a good bargain more..!
I was scheptical about what I was gonna get for such little money, but thought it was worth a punt.
I need not have worried... The item arrived very quickly and exactly as described.
It's on my car now, giving most people a laugh, and some people a wake up call..!
Love it... Will definately buy from these people again... CHEERS.
:-))
on 24 February 2014
Although the item wasn't very easy to fit but when it was finally fitted, it remained on. It is a fantastic product.
on 27 July 2013
Nothing to do with the seller, the item arrived quickly but it really is made poorly and way overpriced for what it is. So, don't bother
on 6 February 2014
I actually wanted to use this as my tax disc holer, its really bad quality and the writing was half off so you cant really tell what it says, I was looking forward to insulting so e people with it but oh well lol
on 9 August 2015
Great Stocking filler
on 24 August 2014
very good sturdy and very funny makes people laugh