on 9 March 2014
I am a massive Attenborough fan and as a rule only purchase his dvds - this dvd came up as a recommendation for me so I brought it and I must say Monty Halls is now a favourite too ! I loved this dvd from start to finish it was an eye opener for me I didn't realise just how large and fascinating the barrier reef is , and how it is connected by so many other eco systems this dvd kept my full attention throughout and I have watched it over and over.

Highly recommend to all ( I was bit disappointed to read this had been given a low review by anyone ! )
on 15 April 2013
this is a brilliant dvd blue ray if you like nature.the colours and camera work is stunning,saying that my wife and i are both big monty halls fans.when you think you have got to the end do not turn you have another hour of watching to do ,,,it goes on for 3 hours ,
on 26 February 2018
Ok
on 29 October 2017
Excellent film.
on 28 November 2012
A brilliant series showcasing one of Nature's miracles. Extremely interesting and features some beautiful camerawork.
Highly recommended for any lover of Nature Documentaries.
on 10 January 2018
ok
on 28 January 2014
This is a superb series and even more beautiful than I imagined. Outstanding photography; breathtaking views unsurpassed and stunning shots of underwater wild-life, some of which are so close up and so amazing that I cannot fathom out how they are done!
I loved the presentation by Monty Halls.
on 4 August 2017
Monty Halls tries a to be D. Attenborough and succeeds. As usual from BBC documentaries, it tries to show wild nature while not glossing over the fact that people invaded these islands and reefs.
on 9 August 2017
good product . thank you
on 24 January 2017
Very informative and most enjoyable.