on 21 June 2016
A great 2 episode's from Season 3 put together in one, which means: 1 start, 1 end, no half way points & no adverts. Only problem I saw with it was the ad's before the show where they showed Season 3 now able to buy on Blue-Ray as it showed a small "Snap" of The Best of Both Worlds episode's in the ad. But other wise This rocks and I don't have to wait 2 days to watch the full thing as I can watch it in one day and all at once.
VINE VOICEon 24 March 2017
Seamlessly edited together into one movie, this season 3 cliffhanger is probably the most memorable two episodes of Star Trek the Next Generation that you can remember.. With some really good extras this single Blu-Ray disk is good entertainment and great picture quality. Remember that resistance is futile!
on 15 September 2014
The story itself tends to be a bit slow if you compare it to modern TV but you should avoid doing that. Imagine watching it for the first time in the 1980s/90's. It is an interesting take on the Borg and how the crew try to rescue him. Brilliantly edited into a single longer episode and the special effects look like they could have been done this year!
on 2 June 2013
It was a long long time ago, but I remember first watching this as a small child, perhaps it was a repeat I cant remember it sure was a long time ago. However I certainly remember these two episodes. Since then I've grown up a lot (the Borg no longer scare me) and so having not seen this since (somehow) I reluctantly brought this blu ray. i was reluctant because I didn't want to blemish my memories. When It arrived I immediately put it on... and wow. its even better than I remember. the episodes themselves are fantastic but the quality is even more impressive. its super sharp and sounds great. my only gripe as with everyone else I believe is the 4:3 ratio. But honestly after a while i stopped noticing it. I wont spoil anything but bottom line if you like star trek you need this.
on 28 October 2015
What can i say? This has always for me been the best story of TNG and even though some say that the 2nd part was not up to scratch it still filled the story with good action, great lines "I am Locutus of Borg, resistance is futile, your life as it has been is over, from this time forward you will service.........Us" and just all around great story.
on 13 October 2015
Worth getting even if you already own the individual season sets - if only for the fabulous documentary included only on this disc. As with the season sets, the picture quality is jaw-dropping and the sound quality is fabulous. If only DS9 and Voyager could be given the same treatment...
on 5 June 2016
One of my favourite to watch of all times
on 11 December 2014
good to see this on bluray more like cinema quality now and ith a good surround sound even better
on 2 October 2016
Star trek next gen video , post & packing was fine , Caroline marten
on 23 April 2017
What can you say bout Star Trek t n g the best of both worlds on blue ray it out of this world