Customer reviews

Style: Corded|Colour: White|Change

on 12 September 2017
I bought these for my son 18 months ago. They were cheaper then (£85). The headphones have been in constant use since then. Like some real life cyber-urchin they are constantly tethered to his iPhone porting out podcasts and youtube stuff.
Recently we have had a few dead headphones from other brands in the house (gaming headsets that die after 12 months), so I asked my son how the Jabra headphones were doing. He is still delighted with them. A small amount of tarnish on one bit of the metal, but functionally fine and the pads are as good as new. They sync well, sound good and battery life is holding up well too. They also have good quality cables. So overall, a really good purchase.
on 11 March 2017
Someone had a great time designing this pair of headphones. The controls are novel, clever, and work well.

The bluetooth is fast to connect.

My only complaint is that the signal is a bit feeble. It drops out when I turn my head sometimes, even when my phone is in my chest pocket.
on 14 May 2017
I brought these headphones a while ago and to begin with I found them very good however for the past year I've had intermittent connection issues with my multiple devices which result in a very frustrating experience and then sometimes when they do connect the audio is very broken-up like listening to something by the 50s. Its gotten to the point where hearing the "connected"/"discounted" voice is a cue of annoyance. In the end I now use these as wired headphones which kind of beats the point of buying wireless headphones.
on 27 April 2017
These are great! Very good sound quality, easy to use and connect. The handsfree option is also a big bonus. The design is good, and they don't stick out too much on your head. They fold up nicely and feel robust and well made. The headband is not very tight. Light running / exercise / movement can make the headband fall off your head. They are also a bit rubbish at keeping out noises / voices (athough they are not noise cancelling or over the ear, so this is to be expected).
on 22 December 2014
6 months after purchase, having problems with the power switch... Have contacted Jabra, they've not been very helpful thus far...

Edit: Jabra eventually replaced the unit, and I've been using it since, so that's roughly 3 years going now. Not too shabby, battery life is still excellent. I now own a Jabra headset that I use at work for taking calls, also excellent. Changing to 4 stars.
on 16 August 2017
Lost mine.
best headphones i ever bought.
loved the size, colour and fit.
had no problems using the touch dial or microphone.
connected really easy to my pc
on 14 September 2017
I absolutely love these headphone, the sound is crisp and clear; both the depth and the height of the music is a delight to listen to. I have found these hard to replace. The fact I have the option of wireless and use with cable is also very practical and useful.
on 5 August 2015
Great headset! Was very happy with the buy. Battery lasts, sound is good, love the touch control, and they look good too.

The only problem though, after two years of using the product almost daily, there is a frustrating flaw that makes me unable to switch off the headset when I am not using it. As a result, I often get caught with it on low battery or flat battery even (when using bluetooth ofc). Most likely I was unlucky and simply got a defective product.

It is quite disappointing for me personally. Still a decent headset though for it's price (better without the power off glitch)
on 6 August 2017
These work well, are easy to use, and the sound quality is very good. Bought as a present for the wife and she loves them
on 2 February 2017
fabulous headphones husband (who is a total techie} loves them great sound quality and clear for music and conference calling