on 4 May 2014
It does give practical ideas for introducing some structure to blogging, and that done in a concise way, too. All in all, it gave me a few good points to take home with me
on 4 July 2013
This is an easy to read ebook with a ton of great advice for both new and experienced bloggers. Steve covers all the essentials and gives lots of pointers for those looking to seriously advance their blogging career. Great book, great price fluff free. Steve is also writing from experience as he has an engaging blog of his own where you can find more hints and tips.
You can find all the same advice on the internet for free of course - but for a few bucks it is handy to have it all in the same place at the same time where you can read anywhere quickly and conveniently - makes sense to save the time surfing everywhere for the same advice - which will be mixed up with conflicting views.
on 10 February 2013
Steve Scott leaves No stone unturned
This ebook, just like before,leaves you with an actionable plan that you can continually refer to and keep you focused.
You know you can do it after reading this, its just up to you to take action.
Whether you are a beginner or a pro Blogger , get this.
on 24 June 2013
I have read a few of Steve Scott books and he has a down to earth style which the ordinary person getting started out on line can access and understand. He lays things out in an easy step to step way. Worth reading
on 27 August 2013
I've bought a bunch of books on blogging on Amazon with the intention of reading all in one weekend and I must say I needn't have bothered with the rest of them. This book was the only one which gave practical, actionable advice. Thanks
on 20 March 2014
Though we have run a successful bricks and mortar business for over 40 years and a varied website for over 12 blogging was new to all of our staff. This book breaks everything down into easy to understand pieces so even the newest of bloggers should benefit.
on 17 January 2014
This eBook provides actionable ideas and solid information for anyone getting started writing blog posts. It’s written in a straight forward jargon free manner making the information easy to understand. There are links to other books by the writer and to useful websites to help you to grow your knowledge and blogging skills. If reading on a small tablet, some of the links can be difficult to follow, but this problem is easily remedied on a bigger screen. I have had the book a couple of weeks and read it a few times already. Overall I would say it is a worthwhile read and recommend it to new bloggers.
on 20 May 2013
It was not so long ago that I didn't even know what a blog was all about.

I certainly was not interested in telling the world i was "going to have a coffee or I was at the shops yesterday". I did however buy into the idea that blogs are a tool to reach a wider audience be it to write, advertise or indeed sell - whatever.

There is also the question of affiliation i.e. where, by on a blog, a person can generate money by providing 'space' for others to advertise their products / seervices. This idea sounded appealing on first hearing about the prospects. I think that will need a bit more consideration though.
For anybody considering creating a blog this ebook is for them. Can I recommend it yes.
on 10 August 2016
This book is just perfect for the stage I am at right now in my blogging career. This book details everything you need to do and how to do it, it even gives you examples of the types of post and titles that work.

At the end of the book he also tells you about free resources that I definitely will be looking at. the book is so informative and is the type of book that you will keep referring back to, on a regular basis.

This book is suitable for all stages of blogging, even if you've been blogging for years, i think you will still find something in this book for you.

Great read and I will be taking a look at the authors other books too.
on 17 March 2014
I found this book a great tutorial which will assist me in my new business. Love tutorial books as I can go back to them time and time again. Its like having my own personal tutor. Great!