on 30 July 2013
This book is the only recipe book I ever bother with. Every recipe in it that I've tried from it produces better bread than you could ever buy in any shop. It's really easy to follow and nicely designed. Some nice variety in there too with speciality breads.

My personal favourites are the breads that take a bit of effort to produce like the french stick and sourdough.
on 20 September 2014
Nothing special as the recipes are the same as in many other books. As I am interested in sourdough bread, the recipe for preparing the starter does not work (as in 90% of other bread recipe books).
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 1 February 2015
I have been rather disappointed in many of the recipes I have tried out of this book. The last one I tried was the cornbread recipe which I followed exactly was horrible.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse