on 10 July 2013
I read these books as a young girl and it was such a pleasure to return to them - it was like meeting a very old friend again. I don't think I had ever read 'Jo's Boys' before though - the other books were familiar to me but not this one. I just lost myself in these books and read them one after the other - felt quite sad when I had finished!
on 25 February 2014
All the books in one! So enjoyed these classics and can't believe I have left it so long to read them! Will certainly read again in the future.

Set in a past era but this doesn't spoil the story. Full of morals and good living about a family of 4 very different girls.
on 16 October 2014
I first read this book many years ago as a child. The book has stood the test of time very well. The story of the March family is well written and even after all these years I still enjoy reading it. I would recommend any youngster to read this book it is a classic.
on 8 March 2014
I know this book. The Kindle version is badly reproduced. There are umpteen typographical errors and grammatical mistakes. Whoever reproduces the texts of books needs to be more knowledgeable of the English language. I accept the American spelling of course.
on 5 January 2014
If you've never read this it's worth it if you like the classics. It' of it's era - Victorian values but with a touch of feminism in it's best sense. Warm hearted characters. Not a lot of drama (although there is some) but just a portrait of a family's life during the American civil war.
on 5 February 2014
I decided to go back to my childhood and have certainly not been disappointed. As a child I only read Little Women and cannot remember being aware of the other three books, so I am thrilled to be reading all the series. I just love them all. Would highly recommend this to anyone of all ages.
on 8 September 2014
A classic novel, what more needs to be said. I read this series as a teenager and recently revisited it. Fantastic for a teenage audience, not quite the same effect for a mature adult, however still tears and emotion at the ups and downs in the girls lives. Personally, I prefer Little Women and Good Wives to the later two of what happens to them after they get married and Jo's school for boys.
on 14 June 2013
I decided to download "Little Women" to my kindle but when I saw the collection at such a cheap price, I had to buy them and I'm glad I did. All the books are great and brought many a tear to my eye whilst reading them.
on 5 September 2014
I was amazed at how many printing errors in these books.
on 13 February 2014
excellent purchase, very very reasonably priced will definitely be ordering these bargains again. had read little women and good wives years ago not the other 2 though , looking forward to these.