TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 May 2014
Seemed like good value compared to the one Culinare Egg Ring I previously had, which cost nearly the same as these four.

But these are cheap and cheerful Chinese copies, posted all the way from China.

Compared to the Culinare, they are smaller, lighter and much more flimsy.

They came scrunched together in a tight elastic band, so they didn't sit flat, but should get better as they are used.

I expected to get the four different colours shown, to differentiate between them, but instead got two blue ones, with a red and yellow one.

For what they cost they are good value and should do the job, but certainly not the same quality at the Culinare Egg Ring, so will now order another of those for the two I regularly need.

These rings will do for when we have visitors and need to fry a lot of eggs together in the same pan, but don't anticipate using them regularly.
22 Comments| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 January 2016
Eggs for Breakfast today was very positive. Using our new x4 silicone rings in the hot frying pan all at the same time gave everyone a hot breakfast. No waiting round for more eggs to fry.
I placed the x4 colourful rings in the pan of hot oil, let them cook. Removed the rings and served eggs on toast.
Excellent! Runny eggs. Fantastic buy.
review image
on 14 September 2016
Very dishonest. The description clearly says "4pcs", but only 1 will arrive. I quieried this and they simply replied "No.1 means 1 piece". No it doesn't. Sorry. "No.1" appears as an option for colour. If you're cooking for 2, it's useless. Avoid.
33 Comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 June 2016
I had one of these silicone rings purchased by another maker which was good quality and worked surprisingly well. I wanted to buy more as it sometimes in necessary to make multiple poached eggs when cooking for the family.

I bought two packs of these. They arrived slowly (via china post) but were 'as seen' on the photographs of this product. I don't think they are as good quality as the previous one I had. The plastic is softer and so I had a bit of leakage out of the bottom of the rings but for the price paid they are not bad and certainly allowed me to cook a number of eggs at the same time in one pan.
on 5 January 2015
Out of all the egg frying rings that I have bought over the years I consider that these are the best that I have used . The fried egg does not stick to inside the ring, thus the ring be easily removed from the frying pan by, use of the two protruding lugs, without disturbing the shape of the egg.
on 16 August 2016
These are great. They cost next to nothing and I have used them for eggs as well as small breakfast pancakes. I have had them for three or four weeks now and they are still as new. I have read other reviews about them leaking out but I have found that if you place them onto the pan or hotplate a few minutes before you pour whatever you are cooking in them; this will allow them to warm up and this seems to stop most leakage. Shipping took quite a while but when you consider the price; I think this would be an unfair thing to criticise.
on 30 December 2015
Great concept but terrible application.

The silicone ensures taht these rings don't conduct heat or melt...but this also means they easily lose their shape and lack the needed weight to hold them flush to the pan's bottom so egg doesn't leak everywhere when you put them in.

Not worth even the paltry price.
on 8 July 2016
Excellent for a healthier alternative to frying an egg in lots of oil, only a little is needed inside the mould and you simply cook on a lower heat for those fast food chain style eggs :)

Just don't put too many inside a pan or they will lift up and not seal around the edge and the egg will just flow out.
on 4 March 2015
work well .... didnt take long to arrive ..... not much to say other than they do exactly what they are meant to do at alot cheaper than in those fancy kitchen shops !
on 29 September 2016
I had read all the small print and items were supposed to be for four units. I however only received one. This is awful as I waited just under one month for this. Product is false advertising and I am so disappointed as I need two at least, not just one. I had paid for four.