TOP 100 REVIEWERon 14 May 2016
I got the PC edition from amazon for £15 which was still expensive but the game was good so is worth five stars. For this PC edition, the price is £23 which is too much hence only four stars.
I played it very fast paced because I found the storyline quite intriguing and I just wanted to keep going:

Positives:
+ good storyline
+ great graphics
+ good choice of weapons
+ you can customize the settings to your personal taste
+ challenging at time. I never felt bored while I played it
+ you get to kill Hitler in one of the DLC missions so it cannot be that bad of a game
+ good range of mission types
+ realistic dynamics
+ you are alone in the enemy zone: it really makes you feel lonely at times while playing.
+ doesn't require high specs, I was able to play it on my 512mb video card nvidia 3100 that my notebook has. And on medium performance

Negatives:
- quite short. more missions would have been nice

I only played the game on campaign mode therefore I cannot say anything about the other game modes.

If you found my review helpful, I would greatly appreciate if you could please press yes. If you didn't find it sufficiently clear and informative, please comment to this review and I'll make sure I answer all your questions. Thank you very much :)

Kind Regards
VINE VOICEon 12 September 2014
A great game even if a little out of date now. My only real gripe with it is that despite being a Sniper game it still requires some hand-to-hand close quarters combat in places which jars the experience of the hidden killer. The Kill Cam is a very novel feature and excellently done, and depending on how you look at it provides a method of honing your skill or having some fun...

I much prefer this type of game to the run around fighting and shooting everything in sight type of games so it was a nice change of pace...
on 4 October 2014
Great graphics but somewhat tedious. The enemy sometimes react to the cross hairs and the scope has a coarser adjustment than the original making it easy to lose the target and I dont get the Steam connection. I dont play online so why does it need to touch base at every boot up. I dont like the fact that Steam are monitoring my playing activity. Isnt it a breach of privacy. Also I would have preferred more missions as on the original SE.
on 9 January 2014
It is a good first person shooter but for my taste they have gone over the top with the graphics giving too much detail showing the shot hit the target.I can see some liking it but it would be better if it could be turned off rather than just down. The game play is awesome though and the game itself is nothing short of brilliant once you get used to it.
on 9 April 2016
I love fps games and I wasn't disappointed with this one. Graphics are excellent, though a little bit gory! Good story to it (which I enjoyed), though a little on the short side. I completed this game in quite a short time, playing about an hour a day for about 3 days, which was a little disappointing. I had hoped that the story would have lasted longer. The DLC is quite good and I haven't tried the online game yet. Will certainly play this again and will probably try Sniper Elite 3 at some point. Overall, I know my review sounds a little negative, and I have only given 4 stars (1 star taken off for short story) but I have enjoyed playing it and if you do enjoy fps games then it is worth spending some cash and having a go.
on 5 June 2014
Excellent sequel to an already great game.Satisfactorily difficult and quite challenging at the same time.I would recommend it wihout hesitation.
on 11 April 2015
It was waste of money and time. It just doesn't work. Couldn't do anything else other than moving the sniper around and after moving a little. game was starting again, assuming I was dead!! I have high spec PC, tried to play by keyboard or controller, it was same. Uninstalled and installed again, nothing changed. Only good thing about it was Amazon's return policy. I am returning it. I advise you noy to buy it.
on 19 April 2014
I purchased this as a gift and they have had no complaints with it and have enjoyed playing it fully
on 13 November 2013
Played the old Sniper Elite many years ago and always thought it was great. Tried Sniper ghost worrier. Not really impressed like the old one better.
Sniper Elite V2 has great graffics and I like the story line, just wish it was longer
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 March 2016
GREAT GAME, hubby loves it got version 2 original too and both great games, he cant wait for version 4 to come out this year, it arrived on time, packaging was fine.....