on 1 May 2014
I rode with this rack on my bike for a week before if failed. The beam component of the rack bent badly enough to hit the top of my back tyre after I went off a kerb. Had this happened when the rack was at full capacity I would not have had a problem as it's a cheap rack, however, at the time I only had 2kg on it. To say or even imply that this rack is good for 10kg is wrong, it might hold a static load of 10kg, but not one that is moving.
I did contact the seller (Pedalpro) before leaving this review, but they refused to replace it as it had arrived with me in good condition.
As ever, my experience is only based on one product, perhaps it was just a bad one, but based on my experience of it I would not recommend you buy this rack.
on 24 July 2016
Easy to fit robust carrier. Would have given more stars but for fact there was minor damage in a number of places - such as paint abrasion and scratches - consistent with transit damge. Had to use in an hurry, so didn't bother going back to vendor.
on 12 April 2017
Really easy to fit. Easy to adjust and very light in weight, although strong too. Fits directly under the saddle.
on 1 May 2016
Very well made but not really very usable with my Hybrid Bike.
on 21 April 2017
I needed a lightweight all aluminium carrier for a few items and this product fits the bill.
on 13 June 2017
Great item just what I needed, plus speedy delivery, I would highly recommend A+
on 8 August 2014
Solid and well built
on 16 May 2013
As I said in my revue of the M-wave carrier bag this item was used in conjunction for support.
Sturdy attachment from the seat pillar, but at the moment I have to use it without the adjustable section because when I do it pushes the saddler carrier bag to high for removal.
As it is a mountain bike with limited space for rear lights the space at the end of the tube allows one to carry a light.
I like the fact that the rack is firmly fitted to my seat post with a sturdy plate & four bolts & is not easily removed, unless you have the right spanner and can fumble to remove it quickly.
It can be used as a mudguard if one wants but can be fitted higher if one Has mudguards & the space.
on 5 October 2013
very useful and no need to carry and bag on my back.
Can not leave home without it.

My bike takes all loads
on 17 June 2013
Had on of these racks before. It is a solid, well made item. There are lighter ones available, but this one will stay the course. Having the length adjuster is useful to keep a rackbag clear of the saddle. Plenty of anchor points for bungees and having the bolt-on fixing means it less likely to be stolen.