• Ships

Ships
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 11 January 2015
Bought on the strength of hearing one track 'The Morse Code For Love', the rest of this album proved disappointing. Quirkiness can get you so far, but the vocals got on my nerves after a bit. I should perhaps have looked at the album cover first, because it is kind of worrying, but I can't honestly say that would have made a difference; I'm just too impulsive. Ho hum.
on 5 May 2013
I really like this album. Its different from everything else around at the moment. I think its because he's Welsh. It seems like the best most interesting music comes from Wales at the moment- Gruff Rhys, Euros Childs, H.Hawkline and Cate le Bon to name but a few.
Lets Go Swimming is my single of the year so far and I have a feeling it will remain. I like the brass bits, the haunting keyboards and overall quirkiness on this track and on the album. Its a definite grower and I have found myself humming these songs.
He's great live by the way.
on 29 April 2014
I adore this album. Wonderfully melancholic. Just beautiful. It's quite different and keeps me coming back to it all the time.
on 1 September 2013
I've seen steve or sweet baboo live 3 times now, and this latest CD with wide spread access is great, 2 of his other cd's you have to get of his website.
Some songs he has had for a while performed in a different light on this album, and its all a journey through the mind of a young man. you wont regret getting this album.
on 4 June 2013
I love this album, it has a laid back feel to it, that goes well on sunny day.....its very uplifting