on 3 March 2013
Having owned virtually all the previous jewel link series (and match-3 games in general) my Mum found this a bit too similar to previous titles, but still addictive enough to keep her playing until the early hours!

Simply put, if you like your match-3 games then you'll like this.
on 28 March 2013
I have all the previous jewel link games & this was up to their usual standard. I love playing it and will do so over & over
on 30 May 2013
this game has kept me occupied for hours. I have bought quite a few jewel link games , will buy any future games that are released.
on 29 March 2013
I bought this to add to my library of games. It's a good game and glad I've got it. Recommended.
on 21 June 2013
Love it wished they would make more of these type of games. Cannt st playing this whenever I get time
on 12 April 2013
I would have liked to have said I loved this game but sadly I can't as i find some of the games a bit long winded. Still have to keep playing it though.
on 7 May 2013
I purchased this game for my young grandson and he enjoyed playing it - in fact he could not put it down until he had completed the game.
on 22 April 2013
i like this game and would recommend it to anybody who like these kinds of games were you have to match three of a kind
on 17 April 2013
Great gameigot through quite quickly-but then once I start a game I can't seem to leave it alone until it is completed
on 20 December 2014
I have other Jewel Link games but this one is just soooo boring! Fell asleep twice and would think even a 3 year old would find it too repetitive - can't wait to get it exchanged for something which needs a bit of thought.