Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Pre-order now Shop Men's Shop Women's

Format: Baby Product|Change
Price:£99.99 - £206.66

on 7 May 2015
This carrier is fantastic. We wanted a sturdy carrier that would last and having looked at several carriers, Baby Bjorn seemed like a good option. My husband does a lot of sport and wanted something suitable for carrying her on walks for several hours, so the Carrier One seemed ideal. I would definitely recommend having someone with you the first time you use the carrier, as I didn't find it easy to adjust once our baby was in the carrier, so it took us a while to get all the straps adjusted appropriately. However, once the carrier had been adjusted to fit me and my baby it was very easy to get on and off - it pulls on over the head like a jumper and the baby section can be unclipped to allow one person to easily position the baby. This also allows removal of the baby without waking her if she falls asleep. We are currently only using it as an inward-facing newborn carrier, but it looks easy to switch to the other positions and I think will be a great investment as it will grow with our daughter. It appears to be of good quality, is machine washable and feels safe and sturdy. I feel confident when using it and don't feel concerned about her slipping.

It isn't the cheapest product, but I think it will be worth the money as we started using it when our daughter was a few weeks old and will hopefully continue to use it in to her toddler years.

Overall I would definitely buy this product again and would recommend it for parents who spend a lot of time outdoors.

Addition - our baby was diagnosed with hip problems and is now in a harness to address this. It is worth noting that her paediatrician advised us that we couldn't use slings or some baby carriers as it would push her hips in to the wrong position and put stress on the joints. However we showed her our Baby Bjorn carrier and she said it is fine to continue using as it holds our daughter's hips in 'the optimal position for joint development'. If anyone else has a child with hip problems then it may help you to know that this is still safe to use!
on 23 July 2014
This is a great product of high quality but my problem is that at 5ft 3in tall the main part of the carrier is too long and when the waist strap and shoulder straps are secured it creates a bumpy bit in the carrier which is really uncomfortable for me and baby.
on 15 May 2016
very help, out and about and within the home. once set up I can carry our little one for days out at 15 mnths. washes fine in the washing machine. Does take a little practice to change from front to back position with the baby in location. would recommend from birth as we have had two and wish we had started with this one. It is a little expensive but so far is working well with a lot of use.
on 7 July 2016
A lovely hip healthy carrier. My son is always comfortable in it and it only takes a minute to put it on. Ideal for quick trips to the shops or keeping hands free for an energetic toddler. Grows with your baby and easy to readjust for my husband to use.
on 23 May 2014
This is the third carrier that my daughter bought and it is the only one she uses. It was expensive to buy it for her but well worth it as she uses it so much and her baby loves it. It can be used in a variety of ways so will be used for quite a long time. Very quick and easy to get the baby in and settled.
on 18 May 2016
Excellent carrier. Versatile, comfortable (even for someone that, like me, is a measly 5 foot 1), easy to use, comfy for baby, nice looking. I do not understand the critics about being fiddly because it's fully adjustable in easy steps. I traveled a lot between my home country and London with planes, trains and automobiles with my little one and this carrier was a life saver: could take it on and off in the narrow space of airplanes corridors in no time and fold it away (it closes in it's own straps) to be stored under the seat in a small bag I had made for it (you know, hygiene...not the best to put baby stuff directly on the floor, otherwise the carrier is self-contained). I would of course suggest that you practice putting the carrier on, adjusting it and removing it a few times BEFORE you embark in a journey! Only negative is that it's not cheap. But you pay for good quality though.
Format: Baby Product|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
When you first unpack the Carrier One it looks like a designer parachute harness, all straps, zips and clips and it's not immediately obvious where the parent goes - you do soon get the hang of it, but it's not the quickest carrier to get in and out of. However, it is a big improvement on the previous model, which we couldn't get along with, feeling more comfortable and more secure, especially the padded waistband which wraps around you. Getting baby in and out of it is relatively easy and all the adjustments you can make are welcome, for example the zips which allow their legs to wrap around you more as they grow. Being able to change positions with slightly older kids is great and makes the carrier useful for longer. Unlike some carriers there's a fabric division between baby and parent and there seems to be less head support than some, however our little passenger doesn't seem to mind at all and dozes quite happily inside it.

Although in use it's one of the most comfortable carriers there are a couple of little features we miss compared with other models we've tried - the most obvious one would be a little pocket, somewhere to carry change or keys so you can get at them quickly would be really handy. Another would be some kind of integral rain hood or sunshade, although they're available as optional accessories, because as well as weather protection they can double up as a modesty shield for discreet breast-feeding. That's another slight issue with the Carrier One - you can't breast-feed while wearing it, you have to remove baby first and therefore solo mothers will also have to find somewhere (or someone) to hold baby while you take off and put back on the carrier. In pictures the Carrier One might look like it's made from scratchy man-made fibre but in reality it's like soft cotton and it all feels like a quality item - perfect for quality babies...
on 6 May 2015
Dad review here.

At last something which can manage a blokes build and shift the weight to your hips properly so not to give you screaming back after 10mins in it.

Fired in our 7 week old in single handed first attempt (remember to unzip the feet bits) and the little sod was asleep before we got out the house.

Straps were long enough that he wasn't squashed on my chest and room for growth.

Build quality is good and clips seem fine.

As usual though Mum has decided she knows better than the instruction manual including the feet zips so when she puts it on none of the weight is on the hip strap and the little one is pinned high up against her chest and has announced she doesn't like it.

Me I love it and its not a torture device like all the others I have tried. Good design only defeated by female logic in its wearing. How a designer can get round the mother inability to follow instructions I really don't know.

But if you can follow instructions and put it on as they tell you its extremely comfy and practical. Haven't quite worked out how the windbreaker cover clips on it yet but That's worth getting as well.

Anyway I am keeping it even if she doesn't want to use it.
on 27 January 2016
This is the best item we have ever purchased. It is great for my husband & I to use. It's quick to put on, adjust & take off when out& about. Our son loves it, which is the main bonus. He is only 12 weeks but we've been using it from very early on.
on 2 July 2015
the best sling ever and the only one you will need. puts no pressure on my back, i can comfortably carry my 7 kg daughter around for a lot of time, she also loves it. straps and buckles are robust and click on beautifully product looks good, is very comfortable for both parent and baby. looking forward to getting a lot of use out of it.