on 30 June 2017
Ive just finished listening to this book for the 2nd time back to back. I found it thought provoking, packed full of insights and offers a new and compelling approach to presentations and pitches. On the whole I prefer books read by the author and Oren brings his material and concepts to life in a personal , entertaining and easy to listen to way. I appreciated the audio so much I bought the print copy after my first listen.
on 4 May 2015
A succinct, concise breakdown of the psychology, behavioural principles and practices that enable you to learn and apply a consistent methodology to pitching and closing as opposed to out dated gimmicks, sale myths that permeate the business world.

Universal 1st principles versus common sense.

It not work around or substitute for having a good deal in the first place. Doesn't claim to be. It is an invaluable asset in making sure you have the tools to position your pitch for success.
on 19 March 2018
Great speaker, easy to listen to & some great content
VINE VOICEon 10 November 2015
A remarkable book. It practically explains a new paradigm through which to pitch (sell) anything and everything. The paradigm is "frames" and it makes good sense. Definitely worth reading.
on 10 February 2017
A real page turner. Although the same methods were repeated time and again, it didn't seem laboured or annoying. Great anecdotes to reinforce the method.
on 15 April 2018
Good read. Thought provoking
on 7 December 2017
This book is strong medicine, yet it simplifies frames and moves into a few classes so that everyone can get it. It takes skill, for sure. So best to practice, but even just reading and understanding will take you forward.
on 2 January 2015
Just when I thought things were going to get good, the book ended, "withdrawal" presumably to get me to go and purchase more.... book give the stages of a pitch, a case history and ends. Made good points but couldn't help thinking I'd been 'had" by the master. Borrow rather than buy!
on 31 December 2013
I still believe I need more guts in my life because I know that if I follow your approach, particularly with your discipline when it comes to preparation, I will have most of what I am currently only dreaming about. You come from a good place and this book is worth a whole lot more.
on 10 April 2015
Interesting book....and some good tools to take away. Not sure how a British audience would take to some of Oren's methods but a very worthwhile read and useful for any individual or team pitching for business.