on 1 May 2015
DO NOT BUY FLICKERS ON A BASIC GAMES CONSOLE AND OTHER STUFF AVOID AT ALL COSTS
on 16 June 2014
i know there are sometimes problems in manufacturing these cables but i really do think they should be tested before being sent out. there was no way of contacting the seller to make a complaint about this faulty cable.....
update

seller sent another cable which worked fine, brilliant service!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 June 2013
There are some cheaper HDMI cables available but I like the quality of the plugs on these ones, particularly the moulding onto the cable which is solid and easy to handle. If you are really counting the pennies you could get a cheaper one as I doubt you could find any difference in picture quality through it.
on 28 July 2015
This 20m HDMI cable cost about £20. I had previously ordered three 20m HDMI cables over the previous two or so years from Lindy Electronics in Stockton-on-Tees. The Lindy cables had cost about £70, and worked just fine. However, this KabelDirekt 20m HDMI cable also works just fine at a much cheaper price!
on 16 July 2015
Fantastic quality lead, produces brilliant HDMI quality images. Bought to display laptop presentations to a HD projector, and also use to connect notebook to Smart TV. I'm sure there may be better leads on the market but for the money this does a superb job. Have been using for a couple of months now.
on 11 January 2016
I wanted to connect my monitor to my PC, but it was on the other side of the room. Chromecast works but the fullscreen mode is a bit laggy, so I opted for a long HDMI cable. My graphics card has an HDMI slot so it treats my TV like an additional monitor. Quality is good and I've had no problems so far.
on 4 May 2016
I love this product, very long (being 5 M) reaches my TV from my computer, no need to remove my hdmi from my computer to my TV anymore!

Quick and easy to change the cable over in the back of my computer, give great quality images on my TV.
+ for being cheap

100% recommend
on 29 June 2015
The HDMI cable arrived within a couple of days of ordering, safely and strongly packaged. Great cable for the price, video and sound both work fantastically. The cable is strong, sturdy and is long enough to be able to connect devices over a short distance. Would definitely recommend this product.
on 18 January 2017
I purchased a 15m variant and used this to connect an AV amp to a ceiling mounted projector. Does exactly what is expected, no sparklies or drop outs and delivers the 1080p picture without problem. I cannot comment on its use for higher resolutions/bandwidths as I do not yet have a 4k projector.
on 25 February 2014
Very pleased with this purchase although the length is a bit too long but that's my fault for over estimating how much I needed, would certainly recommend this to anybody wanting a HDMI cable because of the quality and price . But don't make the same mistake as me and over estimate on the length .