Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 17 June 2013
Not my usual taste of music, but after reading glowing reviews I thought I'd give them a try - probably the best decision I've made this year!

This is one of the only albums I own that I can listen to without changing track.

From start to finish this album is excellent, fresh and uplifting. Makes such a change from the rap central that is the current pop charts.

Not really sure what else to add, all I can do is recommend this to anyone at all, regardless of taste. Personally, I frequent DnB, Garage, Pop, Dubstep making this album the odd one out, but still love it!

Imagine Dragons will become, if not already, absolutely massive.

Spot on!
on 8 September 2012
This is such an incredible album, with drum beats, great vocals and a mix of sounds that will appeal to everyone. I played this at school (I'm 16) and everyone loved it from people who listen from things like Oasis and then people who listen to Dubstep

Radioactive is catchy and has a heavy beat and WILL get stuck in your head all day, be warned. But unlike Carly Rae Jepsen, it doesn't get over played. Tiptoe is more upbeat and more fun and kinda feel good :) It's time is a classic with a brilliant beat and is so catchy and guaranteed will make you happy. Demons isn't actually that dark but it does slow the album down. Great for early morning listening! On top of the world is such a brilliant feel good song, will literally make you feel on top of the world. Amsterdam has a good riff to it, but is slightly less catchy than the rest of the album :) here me is the sort of music you would imagine to be played at reading or leeds festival again good riff and great guitar playing. Every night is a bit more r and b but talks less about bodies compared to r n b. I liked it despite the fact I really don't like Rihanna and stuff. Bleeding out is INCREDIBLE. Definitely one of the best tracks on the album. It has a good beat to it and is extremly catchy. Underdog is sort of jamaican but has that imagine dragons feel. Nothing left to say is a little more depressing but still manages to be upbeat. Rocks has another great riff for the end of the album and is a great feel good song but still will make anyone feel happy they listened to one of the best albums on earth

Radioactive, it's time and bleeding out are my favourites but it's so close

However where on earth is the ability to download it on mp3 or even buy the CD from the UK? This band has been top of the itunes chart - amazon mp3 bring imagine dragons to the UK!
55 comments| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 April 2013
I have been waiting for this album to be released in the UK ever since I heard their song 'on top of the world' for the first time. Since then I have continued to listen to their fantastic tracks such as 'radioactive', 'it's time' and 'demons'. Now I have just got the album I can't stop listening to it every one of the 13 or so songs are brilliant and now I just want to see them live. Well done Imagine Dragons hope you get to number 1 and are going to release a 2nd album.
on 1 May 2014
Not a bad track on the album, have played it to many friends and family and they have all loved it and three of them have bought for themselves :-)
on 6 February 2016
A fantastic album, which I am listening to quite often in the last two weeks. I particular like:
- Radioactive
- Bleeding Out
- Demons
- It's Time
- Every Night

I am just loving it's uplifting tunes and melodies all the way. Great set of sounds and vocals too.
Even though this album came out a few years ago, you can still listen to it with it's Deluxe version. I would recommend it to all!
on 19 June 2015
I'd seen Imagine Dragons on tv coverage of the 2014 Glastonbury festival, and I was impressed. I think it was the drums and the singer's cracking voice that got me. However, Kodaline were also on and, since I'd taken to them the year before, that was the band I really took to. Amazon kept recommending Imagine Dragons so, since I already knew the song It's Time, I decided I'd buy this album. It'll wear out soon, I've played it so often. It's Time is still a favourite, and Demons has to be THE one for me, but there's not one track I don't like. Yes, I'm definitely hooked!
My young son introduced me to this group and I am glad he did. They are very very good. Great arrangements, great lyrics and great singing. Pop rock at its best. If you like groups such as Coldplay, Keane or the Killers, you might enjoy this group as well. Highlights are radioactive, Tiptoe, It's Time and Cha Ching but not a bad song on what is a very good album. Highly recommended.
on 20 October 2015
This was a present for someone and I bought through Amazon so I could have the free Amazon Music download. It's not a band I was overly familiar with and I haven't had a good chance to listen to the whole album to really comment on Imagine Dragons music but I do like the music they have released in the charts which has got my attention so I will give a good listening too when I have the time to do so.
on 18 March 2016
I have only recently come to hear and enjoy this American group. They may not be as popular hear as in the States but I'm sure if people will listen to this album the group will definitely gain more recognition.
Give them a listen and be presently surprised as to how good they are.
on 6 March 2014
I am old but my music taste is varied, I listen to samples and have an ear for a good song, in fact these ears found a super album I like all the tracks some vary in content but I am very happy to appreciate modern music in all its forms, well worth the purchase