Customer reviews

Price:£12.50+ Free shipping

on 25 January 2017
It's ok. Quite flimsy, not leather-like at all. Stitching was frayed upon arrival and it doesn't close well with even a small selection of my carving tools. But a third of the price of previous ones I've bought. But you also get what you pay for. Probably ok for a pencil case.
on 4 March 2016
I don't normally leave feedback but the customer service went above and beyond. Very impressed. The product itself was exactly as I was hoping. Overall a really excellent experience.
on 5 September 2015
Bought this for a compact leatherwork toolkit - but my edging star wheel and another tool both punches holes through the flimsy fabric in no time. We know that it is not made from real leather, so I was expecting that - but was not expecting it to be quite so flimsy...! This would be OK for blunt implements, but for anything with sharp edges - forget it...
on 30 September 2013
I bought this as a present to go along with some tools. It looks like leather in the picture but it isn't. However, still had a nice finish and looks pretty nice wrapped up.
on 2 January 2014
Again a present for my son-in-law which I hope will enable him to keep all his tools together. I also thought the faux leather was excellent value.
on 6 January 2017
A lovely soft leather tool roll. Nine pockets for keeping tools in. Excellent.
on 17 November 2014
Imitation leather and not leather, pity but ok.
on 27 December 2014
Great quality tool roll, highly recommend this item.
on 27 June 2015
very good to house my tools thankyou
on 13 April 2016