Customer reviews

on 17 March 2013
This is a nice idea. Of course, Kafka had it before - of a human being changing into a different beast - but it is interesting and quite nicely written - as far as it goes, which isn't very far at all. About the length of a magazine story. It feels more like the outline for a story than the story itself. But at least now I know what 'Kindle Single' means, and I won't be buying another one.
on 16 March 2013
The story peaked my interest so I bought this kindle single and I don't regret it. It is one of the most innovative stories I've read in a long time. The author's style of writing is clear so that it is easy to read whilst being insightful and full of ideas to mull over and ponder upon. Highly recommended for people who like something different, witty yet thought provoking!
on 29 April 2013
It was awful, the plot is basically not there.
The main character is shown as I weak person, the Muslim boyfriend as a manipulative person.
I literally throw my money
on 1 May 2013
Very brief and not very plausible.Did I miss the point along the way? Not sure why I bought this book.
on 19 April 2013
To odd for my taste, other people may like it but it was not what I was expecting from the preview
on 4 May 2013
Well I liked the idea and was hopeing for more it reminded me of is there an elephant in the room
on 7 May 2013
I didn't enjoy this one bit.
Glad I only paid 1p for it.
o o o o o o o