on 4 November 2013
Yes, this is useful and having read it through a couple of times, I keep it to hand just in case. It doesn't explain everything about the Kindle Fire, but it is useful to have on the tablet, just in case.
on 9 June 2013
ust what i wanted worth the price delivery time excellent good service.....cant fault item brilliant good fantastic two more words to make up
on 10 April 2014
I really enjoy all the reading some great books, the apps etc.
One fault-the kindle goes off and I have to restart it
Is there a reason for this.
I think everyone should have a Kindle Fire HD
Terry
on 4 January 2014
This is guide which outlines the features of your kindle (which you probably knew, that's why you bought it) but doesn't explain in any detail how to avail the features. I guess for 77p you should not expect to much but personally I would happily pay more and get something really useful.
on 4 September 2013
Kindle Essential Guide.. Jake Jacobs.
IDEAL QUICK GUIDE,what more can I say, it covers all aspects required clearly and briefly.
on 14 October 2015
Very, very poor from the start. Almost all of the views by the author have been up dated or are not relevant to the HD 6 from the keyboard layout and description to the last pages. Gratefully the item was free so cost me nothing except time. It would be nice for Amazon to get some one to give a true users guide.
on 20 August 2014
I confess I am very impressed. It offers more than I expected. The email, the music and books are first class. I have been pleased
with the sound of the audio books. A little disappointed that there is not the normal light for the battery charge.
I would add the device is solid and relatively small to carry in a coat pocket.
Excellent value for money.
on 11 July 2013
I like the easy handling. I'm not very familiar with technology but it's easy to experiment with it. I love skype and the easy connection with Australia. Am a great reader of books and am not yet sure what I think of reading 'on screen' - but I'm new to it! I'm sure it will be great for travelling but need to find books I want to download. I PREFER ENGLISH SPELLING!!!
It's good to check emails.
on 5 March 2014
Reads like promotional book to buy the kindle. there was nothing new to learn. very short book read in 10 minutes- What it did say was basic uses but didn't give any information.
Example- you can use your no as a document reader if you download an app you can find in the app store
Very disappointing
on 28 August 2013
Bit disappointing as I thought it would tell me lots of things to help me but it didn't I knew basically everything in his book already. It wasn't very long either. Good job I borrowed it for free (Prime Member)