on 12 August 2013
this is most helpful esp for me as I am not the technical type but love my kindle and am glad I have the book to turn to.
on 14 June 2017
useful
on 15 April 2015
The best of the bunch for instruction
on 14 January 2014
Not very helpful at all and didn't tell me the things I really wanted to know. Amazon readers forum were more enlightening and helpful
on 12 September 2017
A very easy to understand manual that helps you understand how to set up and use your Kindle Amazon Fire HD.
on 4 December 2013
Thought I'd give this the 5 stars as I found it very easy to understand, simple and to the point. There are more in depth reviews available but once you've read this you'll be ready to dive right in and get started yourself.
on 16 July 2013
Frankly unless the american version of the kindle is different, this author is wriying about a machine he hasn't seen. There is no power light on mine for example. I would have got more informatio from Amazon website. I feel completely conned.
on 24 May 2013
Having been through this excellent guide twice I can recommend if, like me, you need additional information and idiot-proof advice. Well written, detailed and easy to follow, I shall keep it to hand for future reference. It will be an invaluable source when I need to Skype or hook up to TV. Recommended.
on 6 December 2013
Very handy little manual - very handy for the future to recheck, especially for old codgers like me. Very good.
on 2 February 2015
Not a lot of use. I'd rather have something in book form that I can have beside the Kindle I've had mine for a year and still don't know how to operate it properly despite having used computers for 30 years. I'd love a Kindle buddy I could chat to.. Where is the 'help' button?