on 24 November 2013
I ordered this wall mounted soap dish which came very quickly and I have to admit I was a bit dubious as to whether it would be up to the same calibre as the ones in the big shops. But I am pretty impressed to say the least. It is a really sturdy soap dish and at a fraction of the cost of the ones in the shops. Well pleased.
on 3 June 2015
it is larger and protrudes from the wall more than expected so have decided not to use in the shower as it will obstruct movement. Quality looks good, but with chrome only time will tell.
Arrived promptly and well packaged
on 12 May 2014
After trailing around the stores I found this item on-line, not only was it cheaper but it was also better than the ones i had actually seen in store.
Looks really good with the toilet roll holder.
on 12 May 2015
Had a problem putting it up, I think because I was stupid. I can't remember if the inset came the opposite way as it should or if I thought it did, but once I worked that out - very nice - good value
on 25 August 2014
Great quality and very sturdy. Arrived promptly and well packaged
on 7 February 2015
Does the job for a very reasonable price and looks very good. Delivery was very speedy too.
on 29 April 2016
Will be recommending this Co to all my customers because of the quality of product and service provided by staff.
on 5 July 2016
The soap basket looks good but came with a faulty grub screw so had to return it.
on 9 October 2015
Not very good quality. The squares don't line up properly
on 17 February 2016
Love it - looks really nice in my revamped shower room