Customer reviews

Fisual S-Flex Mini 3m 3.5mm Jack Extension Cable
Size: 3m|Change

on 20 January 2016
I saw cheaper alternatives, that essentially did the same thing, on Amazon, but as a Bower & Wilkins P5 user, I wanted to ensure I wasn't going to be buying a weak-link in my audio experience.

And with this cable, I can definitely say I've not seen any degradation of audio quality at all. Furthermore, I'm equally impressed with the overall quality of the lead itself and the jacks.

This 1m lead has enabled me to more comfortably use my P5 headphones on my iMac with the same high quality sound that I expect. And in that, it's great value.
on 6 August 2017
I purchased this cable for using with open backed headphones for hifi use. Very pleased with the results. Firstly, the construction of the cable is very similar to the actual headphone cable being extended, same thickness and very flexible. I plugged it into a 1/4 inch adapter to enable connection to the hifi. I tried listening both with and without the cable to see if there was any difference to the sound quality and I could not detect any loss of quality. Now for the science bit. I tested the resistance of my headphones using a multimeter and each channel, left and right, give a reading of 58 ohms. I then plugged in the extension cable to the headphones and tested the resistance again and achieved a reading of 59 ohms. So a 1 ohm increase in resistance which, in my opinion, is negligible and does not result in any loss of sound quality. This applies to the 1.5 metre cable. Time will tell regards durability, but it seems well made and excellent value over some of the cheaper alternatives. Best of all, I can now relax on the sofa whilst listening to music.
on 26 May 2017
Very well made lead - substantial metal ends, and good contacts - makes music and TV listening via headphones very good.
on 12 March 2017
Arrived on time works perfect just what I needed
Quality so far feels and looks slick
on 17 July 2017
Using this cable for my Audi MMI, and I love how soft it is. Bends and flows, it is extremely easy to move around and place where I want it so that it does not stick out.
on 20 April 2017
As described. No detriment to sound quality.
on 24 July 2017
Excellent product, very prompt delivery.
on 14 March 2017
good quality with extra long cable
on 15 March 2017
Does not tangle so good for putting in bag with camera.
on 3 November 2017
Well built - works well and enables me to record synth parts on the other side of the studio using my fave headphones... its a win.