Customer reviews

Highway To Heaven - Season Four [UK DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 2 October 2015
Have brought the entire 5 seasons of Highway to Heaven. I loved this programme when it aired on the UK TV screens back in the late 1970's/early 1980's. Love the interaction & camaraderie between Jonathan Smith (Michael Landon) & Mark Gordon (Victor French). I can watch these over & over again & never tire.
on 23 September 2017
I am well pleased with the goods
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 7 August 2013
Revelation Films season four release has good picture & sound quality with English subtitles. There are no extras.

Those who have already tasted the previous three series will already know that the late "Little House on the Prairie" co-stars, Michael Landon & Victor French are teamed to good effect, with Landon portraying Jonathan Smith, the angel sent to Earth to offer a guiding hand to those in trouble. Joined by the streetwise ex-policeman Mark Gordon (French) the stories cover a wide range of themes, with more grittier subjects such as drugs, along with various individuals who are helped to see the error of their ways. Often sentimental and warm-hearted with a sprinkling of good humour, the writing is intelligent while also carrying a proverbial message. a solid thought-provoking drama series from the '80s. Highway To Heaven - Season Four [UK DVD]

This 6-disc set contains all 24, fourth series episodes which are as follows...

*Man's Best Friend (Part One).
*Man's Best Friend (Part Two).
*Fight For Your Life.
*The People Next Door.
*I Was a Middle-Aged Werewolf.
*Playing For Keeps.
*Amazing Man.
*All The Colours of The Heart.
*Why Punish The Children?
*A Dream of Wild Horses.
*In With The 'In' Crowd.
*With Love, The Claus.
*A Mother's Love.
*Country Doctor.
*Time In a Bottle.
*Back To Oakland.
*We Have Forever (Part One).
*We Have Forever (Part Two).
*The Correspondent.
*Aloha.
*A Dolphin Song For Lee (Part One).
*A Dolphin Song For Lee (Part Two).
*Heaven Nose, Mr Smith.
*The Whole Nine Yards.
on 28 July 2011
I am enjoying these stories very much. They have a mixed theme which keeps it interesting. Not very heavy watching but friendly and believeable.
Well worth the money to get the whole of the series. Good Luck Thelma P. Brown
on 7 August 2014
I bought this latest season of Highway to heaven for my mum,for her birthday.it is an addition to her collection.each episode with Michael Landon and Victor French is good and my mum enjoys each one of them.the price isn't to bad and my mum would recommend this DVD.
on 10 October 2013
EXCELLENT MY DAD AND I ARE RELIVING MY CHILDHOOD THROUGH THIS SHOW AND MICHEAL LANDON AND VICTOR FRENCH ARE BRILLIANT ID RECCOMEND THIS TO ANYONE ALSO IF ANYONE LIKES THIS TRY THE SIMILIAR SHOW TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL IF YOU LIKE CRYING YOU CAN'T GO WRONG
on 25 January 2014
I bought this as a birthday present for my step father - he loves this and could not find it anywhere in the shops - he loves it. If you loved Liitle House on the Prairie then I think you will also enjoy this.
on 15 February 2016
I love these stories, soppy I am but in this world is so full of so much trouble it makes a lovely change to just watch one of these, good therapy!
on 11 February 2014
Really enjoyed this series and Michael Landon was a fantastic actor who plays his role brilliantly
a must for any fan
on 4 November 2013
Highway to heaven reminds me of happier times . Its simple stories and morale denouements are refreshing and relaxing .