on 8 September 2013
This was delivered ahead of time and was well packaged. Instructions could be a little more specific and the were additional parts presumably for a larger shed. Once assembled the shed was fine and quite sturdy but most definitely needs fixing to a wall for stability if windy. I am pleased with the product.
on 12 June 2014
Easily assembled. One person can do it though the final stages are easier with two.

No problems from it tipping over in the wind or leaking in the rain - and we've had some storms recently. I'll affix it to the wall though later.

The use of the shelf is optional but I found that the only garden tools too long with the shelf in place are too long to go in without it! It takes all my stuff perfectly.
on 5 July 2016
The shed is lightweight and comes in a box that's easily moveable. The shed is very easy to assemble once you set out all the parts. The shed isn't very big but if you have a small garden it will hold all your tools. If you have a small garden this will fit in well as its thin and will fit in an alcove.
One person can assemble it but towards the end it does help to have two.
on 23 March 2014
Very good cupboard for putting in things you want kept dry. It was a little light in weight and with the winds my son drilled the back and managed to fix it to the wall, so it is safe and secure as I love in elderly community and safety is paramount. Thank you.
on 29 January 2014
The shed kit arrived well-packaged which protected contents well. Took a while to identify all the component parts as the instruction leaflet contained poor directions and diagrams (parts could be better labelled to help identificaation, or larger/clearer diagrams). But once organised, the shed was fairly simple to put together - all parts clicking together (no tools required). One mistake I made was to secure the roof by clicking all 4 corners at the same time. When I came to attach the 2 doors, the short instruction 'leave open' on the instruction leaflet became meaningful (but too late!!). You should leave the front 2 corners of the roof loose until you attach the doors. Shed is now proudly in place outdoors and holds most of my gardening tools as intended. The adjustable shelf is very useful for smaller items (weed killer, small weeding tools, gardening gloves ... ). Shed was made secure with small padlock. Overall, am well pleased with my purchase.
on 24 February 2014
Having already purchased a Keter Midi Compact shed, I needed another. This, like the previous one, came quickly, was easily put together, although not by me, and on both occasions we had construction pieces left over that didn't appear on the instruction sheet and we couldn't find a 'home' for. That notwithstanding, the shed does what I wanted and looks good in the garden, it is not watertight - some adverts say it is, some say not - and although not attached to a fence etc did stay upright in the recent high winds. It also acts as a sort of cold frame for tender plants as the construction is a pale cream and therefore lets in a form of light, my plants are doing well so far, and it was only a test to see what would happen. I am happy with my purchase, and would like to add some shelves, are they sold separately please? Incidentally, the roof of one has a slight dip which collects rainwater, the birds love it for drinking and bathing, so another plus point!
on 29 July 2014
I haven't put it together yet but already have one which was easy to put together and has been standing for several years. It contains heavy things and I anchored it into the ground with long nails but otherwise it might prove a little unstable in high winds.
on 1 January 2014
I'm a bit disappointed with how easily this item tips over in the wind. I have it on a balcony that is partially protected from the wind and it has still tipped over several times (even full of gardening stuff!).

Also the directions for putting it together are misleading - do not put on the roof before the doors! You need to lock in the doors first otherwise you will have a devil of a time (I still can only get one door on it until I get someone to come around and hold it for me while I pry away at the last of the roof locks).
on 23 July 2014
Easy to build . Great for the price. I would be so very happy if the company producing this item offered a unit with same width... But with double the depth .. it would be a fantastic storage unit that NO ONE offers and would fill a gap in the market.....
on 19 November 2013
Very impressed with the space inside, and the small amount it takes up outside.
Well worth the cost.

Also the delivery time was excellent.