Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Exclusive playlist - Elton John Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 7 January 2016
The last thing it is, is "super short". I wanted a cable as short as the photo suggests. It is described as 0.1m long, but in reality it is 20cm from tip to tip, and even the pure cable length is 12.5cm. This is too long for my specific purpose. How hard can it be to give an accurate description?
review image
on 26 July 2015
There is not much you really say about this. Cleary from the photo this is short lead, perfect for using in a bag with a phone and battery pack etc.

It's a very cheap cable, and it feels like it - and to be honest looks like it from the photo, but for £1 what do you expect... So can't really mark it down for that. If you want a cheap, sort micro USB cable, then this is for you...

It works fine, it's not going to last for years, but for my needs of charging a phone every couple of months when i go away it's perfect.

Occasional use - great, regular use and i suspect it will start to fail quite quickly.
on 10 September 2014
long wait for delivery from China...it was bought to go from an Anker battery pack to my HTC phone... the small connection did not fit securely in battery or phone, it was loose and looked cheap and nasty. The signal from computer or power from battery was easily lost..Have thrown this away, guess you get what you pay for and am using the longer cable supplied with with battery...
on 23 January 2015
Took a little while to arrive, however within timescales. I have ordered things from overseas before however I felt this took a lot longer than normal.

What drew to me this product is that I wanted a short cable as it looks tidy when charging.

I found the mirco end is longer than usual which meant the cable did not fit some devices very well, however it would charge the devices OK.

Within a few days the cable started breaking at the ends and soon after the cables stopped working. In total I got about 6 weeks use out of it and I used the cables on a daily basis.

These are OK for spares for carrying around or lending because if the cable got lost or not returned I wouldn't be bothered as its cheap.

However for longer term as I use my cables frequently usually on a daily basis I will be looking to get cables which are more durable.
on 21 July 2015
Purchased to power a Raspberyy Pi from the USB port of a Motorola Lapdock, where I needed a short cable to keep things tidy.
Does exactly what it says, works well, but although the description claims that it is a pack of two, only one was delivered.
Though I can't really complain at this price.
on 6 September 2014
Handy little cables.
I keep a couple of these in my bag at all times just in case they are needed.
The cables themselves came inside little anti-static bags when I ordered them which was nice ^_^.
The cables are of very good quality and will last a lot longer than I will use them for.
If you need a little Micro USB cable then this is perfect.
on 7 December 2014
I bought this for connecting my phone to my media centre in my car, and didn't want metres and metres of cable cluttering around the gearstick. For this, it is excellent, no problems with connectivity or messy wires everywhere, but after about 6 months, the connectors have started to come apart from the housing and I forsee it being quite soon that it falls apart altogether. Lucky, this came as a pair so when the first cable does eventually become unserviceable, I won't need to buy another one straight away. If some of the better quality brands would make cables this short for these kind of applications, I would happily pay a bit more for a sturdier construction, but at this pocket change price, I can't complain too much about this wire.
on 7 January 2015
It works for my Samsung S4 Active but the smaller end is of a rubbish build quality and the two halves of the plastic have come apart on both of mine. They are both glued back together and this has done the trick. Would not buy again.
on 20 May 2014
This does the job but luckily it is 2 cables as one of the cables broke in less than 2 days due to the micro usb cap coming off and the wires were shown. The wires were loosely connected and broke off easily. I would recommend to purchase 4 pounds more on a better cable wire.
on 11 April 2014
Happy with product. Good value for money. Prompt delivery. Go what i was looking for so pleased with my purchase. Would recommend