on 2 September 2015
Perfect for my little boy for his nursery/changing bag, he adored it and it gets attention from little kids wherever he goes. It is a bit big for him to carry but he does play with it a bit as well as use it for a practical purpose. It is thin with no support to keep it upright so I have made a bottom, back and sides out of a cardboard box and some sticky tape so it doesn't crumple in on its self. Its lasted over a year of use with only the orange plastic spot coming away....I hot glue gunned it back on and it hasn't budged since, the rest of the spots are either painted on or stitched fabric.
on 26 May 2015
We love Mr Tumble's spotty bag... and we particularly love a spotty bag that is actually big enough to fit things in! Yes, this is a 'normal' sized bag / school bag sized product it is not sized for tiny toddlers (and I do have one of those). But my 5 year old (who STILL thinks Mr Tumble is marvellous) loves it and its a really practical size for him.
on 9 June 2015
OMG how amazing is this bag. I purchased this for my son's upcoming 3rd birthday. He is a massive tumble fan and I can't wait until he unwraps this present for his birthday. I believe this spotty bag is the correct size not to big and not to small. He will be delighted. I really can't wait for his birthday.
on 9 July 2013
Loved this bag. It was for my 2 year old as he loves Mr Tumble. Definitely a great buy he takes it out when visiting as puts toys in it
on 6 August 2013
My 2 yr old carries it everywhere, its well made and a good useful size. Well worth the buy for any mr tumble fans!
on 19 July 2013
Looks just like it does on the telly, kids stare at it when we are out. Really good quality, fab.
on 19 December 2013
This bag arrived quickly and is quite a bit bigger than I expected!! Better that than smaller than expected!! It's bright yellow with bright colorful spots - exactly like the picture. Seems to be well made out of sturdy materiel. Bought for my 2 year old who is a HUGE Mr. Tumble fan!! I know she will go nuts when she gets it at Christmas!!
on 9 May 2014
Big enough to take Mr Tumble to nursery school along with the various items that very young ladies need to have, she now takes it everywhere and its great for all the essential little toys that need to be taken away on little trips.
on 26 June 2013
My son loves Mr tumbles, this bag has been brilliant and well used, you can do lots of imaginary play with your children with this bag and I feel it helps to work on there development.
on 6 June 2013
Hi There, this bag is for our granddaughters birthday, and I'm sure she's going to love it.
It arrived quite promptly thank you very much.