Customer reviews

WOW Gospel 2013 (Deluxe Edition)
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£9.99

on 24 July 2013
Since the day I bought this CD for my wife she has not stopped playing it. Each time I listen to the music as it plays its like listening to it for the first time. My wife loves it and so do I. The compilation is second to none and for evry journey we make I enjoy the sound as wellas the music. I cannot wait for the compilation for 2014.
on 9 February 2014
Excellent Christmas with some great tracks for all those tgst Worship and those who have a love for the music. My sis n law was extremely pleased.
on 17 March 2015
This CD arrived the other day, I haven't moved to the second CD yet. This is because I keep listening to CD 1. Very good so far. There are brilliant songs on the CD2. which is why I purchased the product in the first place. Very good CD and would recommend it.
on 9 September 2015
Only the first song was amazing, the rest where good but not very exciting. I appreciate the passion with which they are sung.though.
on 29 September 2015
Lovely - Very on point
on 18 August 2014
very nice collection of Gospel songs
on 22 November 2015
Good CD
on 22 December 2013
Brilliant. Listen when in the car. Catchy songs. You don't have to be a believer in god to appreciate the beauty of the music.
on 7 July 2013
Easy listening as you drive .grows on you with each play ing inspiring soothing .Friends enjoy it ; find it uplifting
on 3 November 2015
Great cd mixed with a good selection of wonderful gospel music by different artist i listen to this cd whenever im in the car now and it always makes me smile.