Customer reviews

Size: 1|Colour: Black|Change

on 15 June 2015
Took me a while to order this because I got drawn into some of the negative reviews, but I eventually bit the bullet and it's now sitting happily in my cupboard. I'm so glad I bought it; it saves so much space, is surprisingly well made and makes the coffee pods look quite decorative. I have mine in the cupboard due to limited worktop space, but if I had the room I would have it out on display.

I love my Dolce Gusto machine anyway, and this makes my coffee experience even more special!

Some reviews made mention of it being awkward to get the pods in right and the pods falling down the middle. A couple of times I've missed the runners and had to dig a pod out, but it's not a real problem. This isn't a precision instrument, it's a handy, nice looking space saving tool and I think it does the job very well. Would buy it again.
on 13 April 2017
 I am not the most tidy person, but the half open boxes of coffee pods spread around the table top and cupboards were driving me crazy. Well, they don't any more. Boxes are gone and the holder rack is in. What can I say, it is sturdy, stable, holds lots of coffee pods and looks ok.

The way it supposed to work is that the bottom pod gets pulled out and the pods above drop down to fill the gap. This does happen 2 out of 3 times, but sometimes the pods get blocked and do not drop down. A little push from top is needed. This happens primarily when the rack is full on each side. See video here. Is this a big problem? Not for me.

Other thing is that this rack supposed to rotate. Honestly the way it is constructed I am not able to tell if the base is stationary with the rack rotating, or the whole thing is spinning around. The bottom line is that it is easy to turn around, and the soft material at the base makes sure you don't scratch the table top.

Overall, I like it. I would buy it again.
on 2 October 2016
Good quality, works well, problem is if you get it wet, put it on a coaster next to the kettle and you'll be fine. Every now ands gain worktops get wet, if the black felt base of this gets wet it deposits a bright green dye on the worktop - impossible to get off without wire wool
on 30 December 2016
Ordered this with some trepidation after reading some of the reviews here but for the price I decided to take a chance. Have to say I'm very happy with my purchase. The holder is simple but stylish and does the job of organising all my coffee pods extremely well. It rotates as needed and looks really smart next to my coffee machine. Despite it still being the Xmas holidays it also arrived really quickly! Top marks!
This is fine for the money (about £10 when I bought it). It is a much neater solution than having multiple boxes sitting around on the work top (my husband and I have different coffee preferences). I had toyed with getting a larger size but I am glad I didn't because then the rack wouldn't have fitted underneath the wall cupboards. When the rack is full the odd pod sticks in the tube but a quick tap sends it on down. The rotation feature works but only just - it doesn't move very smoothly.
on 18 August 2017
3 x StormBrew Dolce Gusto 24 Coffee Pod Rotating Holder Rack, Capsule Stand

This looks great. It revolves easily and has felt underneath to stop it moving. The pods slide into the front metal bit and drop easily to the bottom. You can also put one at the top covering the ones already in. This is a real bargain and does not look like a cheap imitation. I bought 2 for myself and one as a present for a dolce gusto coffee lover. WELL HAPPY WITH THIS PURCHASE.
on 30 October 2016
I wasn't sure if it would be good or not after reading reviews. Now I am very happy with it..well packed, stylish yet simple.
Very easy to load the pods and to get them out.
review image
on 16 February 2017
I bought this for my sister so that she could get rid of the Pod boxes and clear up some cupboard space. The build quality is spot on, and it looks very appealing on her kitchen side, taking pride of place right next to her coffee machine.
on 5 March 2017
Definitely worth it for the money, loses a star because when it is full the pods can catch up against each other meaning that I have to force them down to sit where they should be.
on 17 June 2017
Good stand for a cheap price. I've knocked a star off for build quality because mine's not straight which means the pods don't slide as well down one side and can get stuck. Not a problem though because I use that side for the decaf which I don't drink as often.