on 4 October 2014
Good product phone looks brand new once screen is replaced
on 20 August 2013
The screen on my SIII had smashed a few months ago and I'd been holding off on sending it away to get repaired as I was grudging the price. I figured I'd try it myself first and bought this kit. It arrived quickly and was a perfect replacement, branded and the same colour as the previous one.

It took a bit of fiddling and following a few youtube videos to get the old screen off but then it was plain sailing.

I would recommend this replacement before sending it away to get fixed, but ONLY IF you are confident & patient in replacing it yourself as there is a strong possibility of breaking the digital screen while carrying out the repairs.
on 22 July 2013
Great product! Patience is key when fixing the phone this way!! Feel like i have a new phone now that have replaced the old cracked screen.
on 24 September 2013
This has saved me so much money. A bit tricky to fit at first but absolutely brilliant. thanks a a lot
on 1 October 2014
Not the best quality. Of course you get what you pay for with things like this.

The removal tools were not much help - I ended up having to also use a screwdriver and a spatula to get the old broken screen off.

After application, my phone screen is not very sensitive at all, especially in the top right corner. I did not use the tape, so the issue is not that the screen is too far from the touch screen. It is very hard to use the swipe-to-type feature, as the screen stops registering your finger halfway through a word, or doesn't go all the way to the right letter.

If I could go back in time with this knowledge, I would have carried on using the broken screen with a screen protector on top. The lack of sensitivity makes using my phone a chore now. Thankfully I'll be getting a new phone soon.
on 26 April 2014
Glass screen arrived quickly complete with everything to install it... after peeling rear screen protector and fitting to phone I found a tiny bullseye imperfection when I removed front protector... this catches my eye like a small piece of dirt behind screen every time I use my phone.. but what can I do now that it is fitted.. :(
on 16 April 2014
Didn't have enough tools really & the tools in the kit were a bit tricky to use but that may be just down to technique! The screen is great & works & looks good. There's no loss in the sensitivity at all. Not a bad purchase & saved me spending a fortune on getting a professional job!
on 15 July 2014
Item not as described... I am very annoyed at what I have received. The face plate was black when I paied for a pebble blue. I also did not receive my roll of tape, instead receivingone large sticker...
Terrible.
on 23 March 2014
The glass is fine but it will never stick to the LCD screen as well as the original glass. This makes the screen less touch sensitive and there is a real risk of the glass falling off.
I used it for two weeks before i decided to buy a new complete front instead.
Buy the glass if you are planning to keep the phone a few months before buying a new phone.
If you are not planning to buy a new phone for a long time then I would recommend buying a complete new front.
on 12 March 2014
Easy to fit. Just follow you tube vid. Ps be carefull with the back key and menu key. I bet you cant do this with an I phone!