on 14 January 2015
These headphones are great on the move. They fold up come with a protective case which is small and will easily fit in a pocket or bag. There is an inline volume control that work fine. Mainly useful for muting in my opinion but I guess that is a matter of taste.

Sound quality is surprising good. I guess what you would expect from AKG. They compare favourably with other more expensive models I have owned.

These now go everywhere with me. Good value and good sound at a budget price.
5 people found this helpful
on 7 January 2015
Loved these headphones, easy to fold back into the great little casevthey come with. Quality of sound is brillant and the volume slide button is a bonus. Would definately recommend this product.
6 people found this helpful
on 12 October 2015
Perfect wear for travel. It comes with a small holder so I can fold it and keep it safe in my bag. It's not so loud but gives good quality tones. Definitely recommended.
One person found this helpful
on 16 January 2016
Small and easy to travel with. Bought for use on aeroplane, but wish the cable was more robust and the sound adjuster metal, not cheap plastic. Sound reproduction acceptable and good for the price I paid.
on 4 February 2017
Really disappointed. Sound isn't great at all and there's no bass. I gave those away.
on 27 January 2015
Very compact. Comfortable to wear and Good sound. I also like the little
Slide control for volume. It's a bit tinny but does the job.
on 25 January 2015
Quality headphones for that price, really good value. Love being able to fold them up, put them in the case and leave them in my bag without worrying about the wire being damaged. Sound quality is good too, really clear. Love them!
2 people found this helpful
on 24 August 2015
Great little headphones, storage pouch is useful when travelling
on 5 January 2015