on 16 May 2013
These shoes are lovely and when on, look very retro. Only problem was they did not fit me, I ordered a size 7 - my size, but they are more a size 6. Luckily my daughter who is a size 5/6 liked them and they fit her perfectly! Also the heals are a good height, I would say about medium height, so not too high that you can 't walk in them.
Oh well I have lost a pair of shoes she has gained another pair , unlucky for me! Shoes do look great on her though. One of us is very happy :)
on 10 March 2013
Already own a pair of these , so this is my 2nd purchase.
They are the comfiest shoes ever.
Love them - the only reason I have bought another pair is because my other ones are a bit dirty now.
You won't be disappointed : )
Great shoe at a great price
on 22 May 2013
Love them!!!!!!! Bought 2 pairs for when one wears out. I am a size 5.5 so the 5 is a little 'short' which is fine when it comes to sandals, and it does not show with these ones.