Customer reviews

Just a Mo: My Story
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.99

on 30 November 2017
This is is a really fantastic read took me back to my childhood and the years before I married my husband. A truly wonderful account of a remarkable life. I loved it.
on 15 June 2015
Absolutely brilliant love her down to earth character that she truly is a definite must read... hilarious also.. congratulations on finding your happiness in the end that you deserved.
on 17 February 2015
5 stars because it's a great read. very interesting book great details,a wonderful insight in the life of a lovely woman.
on 6 March 2014
I've been waiting a while to read this book and it didn't disappoint. Laila Morse has gone way up in my estimation,she's not had an easy life,and clearly adores her kids. Her story is so much like the film she was in,Nil By Mouth.
on 9 January 2015
I really enjoyed this book, I could relate to the places that mo worked the Crystal tavern in bermondsey as I lived in bermondsey and my mum still does and I visit her regularly.
on 21 April 2016
enjoyable read very down to earth well written book.
on 19 June 2014
I found this book quite difficult to get into. Any biography is interesting as each individuals life is so different. Laila Morse certainly went through some hard times and is a strong, independent woman however I found myself losing interest and putting the book away for days before going back to it.
on 18 August 2016
loved the book
on 18 February 2016
This book was an excellent read.
on 19 October 2014
Really enjoyed this book took me back to my childhood in london I found I couldn't put it down
Would highly recommended this book
Well done Laila !