Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 2 January 2014
I love this book...in some parts of the book it is very funny. Diary :) of an Almost cool Girl is a great book for ages 8-12 years of age. I rated this book 5 star because it is funny, exiting, it shows her feelings well and it is a book were you can't stop reading it. I am ten years old and I loved it. I do not think there is any thing to dislike about the book. I would recommend this book to any girl who loves a laugh. Go one, you know you want to get it!!!! x
on 8 March 2014
My 9-year-old daughter thoroughly enjoyed the story and was sad when it ended. She'd give it 5 stars.
However, I was reading it to her as her bedtime story, and it drove me crazy. The tense shifts from past to present like crazy, often mid-sentence, and as a bit of a pedant I found this infuriating and hard work to try to correct on the fly, so I've taken off 2.
Maybe it was a deliberate device by the author to capture the voice of a child, but I have a bit of a bee in my bonnet that writing for children should teach them correct English, not reinforce their bad habits (unless it's done with genius, like Molesworth).
on 2 January 2014
I liked this story because I enjoyed reading the DIARY as it was all about how Madonna saw the world. There were some funny parts Which made me laugh and there was a few worrying moments which made me want to read more to find out what would happen next. I recommend this for girls aged 8/9 years .
on 12 July 2013
I loved this book I couldn't put it down!
I'd recommend bit to girls 9-12.
BUY IT NOW !!!!!!!!
Great fun!
on 30 April 2013
Do you like stand out, embarrasing, proud books? Short ones? Diary books? Well, this is what your looking for. And it is also very hilariously funny. Do you like good endings, harsh and embarrasing beginnings? Again,this is that book. Get yourself ready for fainting from laughter and tumbling out of bed because you grinning so much, because if you buy this book, that is what your looking for!!
Go it, B campbell!!!
By B.B. age 8
on 18 March 2013
It's really creative book I thought it was going to be rubbish but as soon as . I . Read the first page it was perfect . YOU NEED TO READ IT!!!!!!!!!
on 5 March 2017
100% GREAT BOOK!!!
I think I'm an almost cool girl, do YOU think you are one?
I would pay up to £10 to read this book, if I were you I would finish reading this review then go and buy it straight away!!!
This book shows what it's like to move home and go to a NEW SCHOOL.
It also shows that you can never be perfect.
on 18 September 2016
This book is one of the best books I have ever read .If your the kind of person who loves a laugh then this is the book for you.The reason I rated this book 5 star is because it's sooooo funny and it always puts a smile on my face.Girls all ages will love it! Go on, get the book I know you want to!!!!!
on 19 February 2014
This book us fun exiting to read and also a fantastic way to spend time reading if you can not choose between this book or another I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK to anyone...
Hope you enjoy reading this FANTASTIC BOOK.
on 27 December 2013
If you are thinking of buying this book I would like to say that you must it is a brilliant book ,extremely well written and absolutely hilarious!!!!!!!!!