on 21 May 2014
WOW what a fantastic computer. It gets a bit to get used to the touch screen but when you do you wonder why you never got one before.
I would recommend this. It's brilliant.
on 14 May 2014
A competent well built unit. Came preinstalled with windows 8, so you have to load the 8.1 upgrade from the store. Check the screen resolution as is not a 1080 display but that can be a benefit on a 14" screen. for serious gaming it would have benefitted from a graphics CPU, but this wont be a factor in normal use.
on 5 March 2014
This laptop was perfect. Not to heavy, very quick to setup. Very fast i5 processor. Nice touchscreen & keyboard layout
on 11 January 2014
Bought this for my son going to University. He is very pleased with it. As always got it for a
good price on Amazon.
on 7 November 2013
I bought this after reading good reviews on it. Have not regretted my decision. It's of great build quality as this other Asus products I've used. The only downside is that it come with Windows 8 installed an operating system that takes some getting used too.
on 3 November 2013
This is my first laptop and I am loving it. I am getting used to it as it is far more modern than my old desktop is. There is one small problem though, If this was bought by somebody who are new to computers, I think a book of instructions would be very helpful. Apart from that I am enjoying having a laptop.
on 20 April 2014
Not sure if the one I bought was a dud but the processor really struggles with the Microsoft bloat. If you install ubuntu on it it is reasonable.
on 28 February 2014
I asked my boffin friend to recommend a good value laptop. This was his choice and it's fabulous. Windows 8.1 is great and it works really well. Check the price though. It goes up and down from day to day.
on 9 September 2014
The computer is really good and really light weight! Is not as fast as I though it was, but it came on time and everything was ok!
on 28 March 2015
Good but the mouse pad and buttons are awful. Also the Asus mouse pad software always defaults the settings by itself.