on 28 December 2015
Very very disappointed. My daughter loves Mickeye and Minnie and we were so excited for her for Christmas morning. The aeroplane does not fit together properly to the point it cannot be used, the slide pops off as soon as fitted together and the opening for them to go through tour the slide does not work at all. Really disappointed as Fisher Price and Disney I expected a better quality.
on 4 April 2016
My 17month daughter is a big fan of all the Fisher Price Little People, so bought this hoping it would be similar.
As my rating shows its not....the build quality is awful, the plane is always falling apart and the characters don't even sit in the plane properly when it is in place.
My daughter does enjoy playing with it, but she does get annoyed with the parts keep falling off.
I wouldn't recommend this toy at all.
on 23 November 2013
This is a great item my daughter watches this every morning and loves to sing and dance along to the music so she will love being able to play with it while she watches the program thanks
on 30 December 2013
When this present was opened present opening stopped for 20 mins as the kids didnt put it down

Has 4 stars as the characters could fit into the items a little better and with the kids lack of gentle play the 2 chair and tables get deposited every where and the little one loves pulling the plane off and fly it around not and issue goes back on easily :)

would recommend :)

delivered on time :)
on 30 October 2013
the kids love this with the slide for the micky to slide down well priced bigger than expected nd its a must buy for you parents
on 11 October 2014
We bought this for my sons second birthday and he has had great fun playing with it so far. The only thing I didn't really like was the fact that only the Mickey and Minnie figurines were included in the set and although you can purchase the other clubhouse characters as part of a set, this set also includes Mickey and Minnie as the characters can't be purchased individually.
on 11 November 2013
Well both my 17 month old & my 4 year old love this toy! It's great fun & brilliant for imagination & play.
on 1 January 2014
I got this for my 2 and a half year old daughter for Christmas. She absolutely loves it, it is sturdy and has lots going on for her (slide, aeroplane, see saw), it also comes with two characters. I got it on offer so was a great price. Definitely one of the better buys this Christmas.
on 26 December 2014
I bought this for my 2 year old daughters xmas so naturally didn't open the box until xmas day. On opening the box it looks as though someone has purchased and returned and kept the vital part that was missing, the big chute. This was the part my daughter was excited to see so this was a big disappointment for her. I am only rating 1 star as you have to rate something or else it would have got no stars.
on 10 February 2014
My son loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cartoons. He has the fire station set and enjoyed that, but I picked this up on sale last week and he absolutely loves it!
The set itself is great, very simple to put together, and my son loves the trapdoor action on top of the clubhouse.

The only issue I have is that it quite difficult to find packs of figures for these sets, you can only easily pick up figures when they come in the sets accompanying cars etc. I saw a standalone Donald Duck once in a toy shop but none other than that.