on 3 May 2014
This playset is great, with enough features to keep all entertained. . Easy to construct, it was very quick to put together, with clear diagrams and instructions for that in the box. That's always a worry for a parent: after construction, will it pass the child's scrutiny when they check, look like it does on on the box? Yes, it did. It's great for hours of play, and my son likes it too. ;)
2 people found this helpful
on 24 February 2014
Considering the price I didn't expect a lot and this is OK, but the parts are weaker than I expected - they flex and come apart from each other very easily. It looks OK and the planes are good, although I have not found it easy to find additional planes that are the same size.

The play is limited too; overall it's OK for the money.
One person found this helpful
on 30 May 2015
Very nice and compact product. Slightly flimsy is the only reason it doesn't get 5-stars, but this doesn't detract too much. My 3 year old who's "Dusty" mad loves it and it offers a nice, simple no-fuss playing area (no batteries required and nice n quiet!)
on 14 February 2014
I purchased this as a gift. It arrived quickly and looked great when it came. I'm told that the little boy whom we gave it to (he's 3 years old) loved it and enjoys playing with it very much!
on 12 January 2014
This was a gift for my six year old grandson. He loved it and it has plenty of potential for imaginative play. It seems pretty robust. I would definitely recommend it for a child that is into airplanes and airports.
on 31 December 2013
Quite disapointing! Pure plastic that barely holds togehter and the plane, Dusty, is also plastic and smaller than the other planes! I'm glad I didn't buy it in Sweden where it costs more than twice as much! My son haven't touched it since he got it for Christmas!
One person found this helpful
on 18 September 2015
Brought as present for my friends son. He loves it
on 24 November 2013
It is quite colourful and i hope it will appeal to my 4 year old autistic grandson. I am hoping it will withstand rough play.
on 19 April 2015
My four year old nephew loved this.
on 4 January 2015