Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 27 March 2013
I bought these to replace a pair of HiTec Trail boots that I have had for 13 years and have finally given up the ghost. I was attracted to the these Karrimor boots because they look a lot like the HiTecs and the description was the same, but they were a better price. I'm glad I bought them because they have turned out to be a great pair of boots for a great price. Went for a three hour walk in them the other day through mud, ice and slush. The boots kept my feet warm and dry and were very comfortable. They also grip well whatever is underfoot and have a good ankle support.

All in all they are everything you could want from a pair of walking boots at an excellent price .
0Comment| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 June 2013
I crossed the Scottish Highlands wearing these boots (rain rain rain rain) and my feet kept warm and dry everyday. Best purchase ever!!
11 Comment| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 September 2013
Great boot for this sale price. I am a size 6 and would not go for any larger even with thick socks.
The fact they are waterproof is an extra. Also lightweight.
on 26 March 2013
comfortable, good solid walking boot, ideal for walking the dogs in farmers fields in all kinds of weather. Good value.
on 15 December 2013
I am impressed with these boots, very comfortable to walk in. I tried them out in the rain and my feet stayed warm and dry, but it wasn't an extensive walk.

Just wanted to point out that unlike other reviewers, I found these to be true to size. I normally wear 7, but based on what others had said, and because I have an upcoming trip to a cold place, I ordered 7.5. I tried these with very thick socks over undersocks, tied the lace as tight as possible but they were still far too loose. Consequently exchanged for size 7 (cost me £4.50), and with normal socks on I had to tie the laces tight, but they will be fine with thick socks for me. They are very roomy at the front as well.

If you're thinking of buying these, my recommendation would be to stick to your normal size to avoid the hassle and cost of exchanging.
on 23 February 2014
Boots quickly arrived within a couple of days (first class post). Very comfortable to wear and great value for money. Previously had Hi-Tec boots but these seem every bit as good. Very happy with purchase.
on 2 July 2013
I ordered these boots at short notice before going on holiday when I would need them - they have been comfortable from day 1. This is my second pair. I love these boots.
on 9 January 2014
I am very pleased with these boot. So comfortable, light, excellent grip. Keep in the car - on permanent standby.
on 1 July 2013
The boots are excellent value for money, and are very comfortable to wear and support my ankles. It is easy to clean the treads on the soles of the boots.
on 12 April 2013
this is my first time wearing walking boots and they were so comfy im very pleased with them thank you