on 31 December 2013
A very original book. I loved Don and Rosie and it gave an interesting view of Asbergers. Very funny in places laugh out loud type.
on 21 November 2015
Excellent characterisation very readable, funny but engenders great empathy for the difficulties of living with a real disability.
on 7 August 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this book while on holiday. A great read! Different from the usual romance novels which was refreshing!
on 26 July 2014
Just an ok book - wouldn't particularly want to sazy to anyone that it's a 'must read book'. Don't think I shall read the sequel.
on 24 June 2014
Great book, I read it fairly quickly which is unusual for me, really liked Don and Rosie. I'm looking forward to the Rosie effect.
on 11 June 2014
A really good read, you fall for all the characters flaws and all,itisoneofthose stories that just captivates,a great little read.
on 27 May 2014
picked this from the Richard & Judy book club list, ok read but could have easily put it down and not bothered to finish it, sorry
on 25 April 2014
Loved this book! Beautifully written and very funny. A great 'love's story. We all know someone like Don. Thoroughly recommend it.
on 5 March 2014
I read the reviews on this book and decided to give it a go. It made me laugh and made me cry. It was a good read, very enjoyable.
on 28 February 2014
Amazing reading. Funny and romantic. I would recommend thos book to everyone who enjoys original stories like 'The Rosie Project'.