on 5 May 2013
Easy to fit, and unlike some I've tried actually cover all the screen with cut outs where they are needed.
on 25 June 2013
These are a good product and relatively easy to apply, but it is important that the phones screen is absolutely clean as even the smallest speck of dust will show. I took someone elses tip and used a credit card instead of the supplied card to smooth the few air bubbles out, and it worked a treat. Once applied it is practically invisible.
on 24 April 2014
These screen protectors aren't strictly necessary with the advent of Corning Gorilla Glass, however, I do have a habit of putting my phone in the same pocket as my keys so didn't want to risk unsightly scrapes/scratches.

They go on relatively easily considering the price (invisible shields go on much better but are MUCH more expensive!)

I've only used 2 so far (and one had to be replaced because I messed up the installation).
on 17 October 2013
Well they certainly seemed like good value for money as a store near me was charging the same amount for ONE screen protector. However, i did have a major problem though. My phones screen turns off during a call to prevent my ear, face etc from activating the touch screen, as do all smart phones with touch screens i believe. My problem was that my phone wouldn't turn the screen back on again when i took my phone away from my ear. This was infuriating as it meant that i couldn't even end a call!
After a bit of research on the interwebs i discovered that certain screen protectors can prevent a phones proximity sensor from working correctly. The proximity sensor is located on the top left hand side of the LG Google Nexus. My phone couldn't tell when i had removed my phone from my ear. Sure enough the problem disappeared when i removed the protector. I am still going with a 3 star rating as i have yet to see if the problem is eliminated by using a scissors to cut the offending corner of the protector off before applying it.
on 25 August 2013
These are really good quality, very clear screen protectors and they come with a good set of tools to apply them and to clean the screen before application. I would have preferred them to be just a few mm bigger though just to reach the edge of the screen.
on 5 September 2013
This does not block off the sensor like some protectors did. It can be 2 or 3mm bigger to cover all the area but sadly it is not. However, I am still happy with this. I'm using the Shenit bumper and they match perfectly and look elegant!
on 8 December 2013
I have had these on my Nexus 4 for several months now and still have the original protector fitted. It only has a single scratch on it. Easy to fit, covers the screen well and are very hard wearing. Highly recommended.
on 20 May 2013
Overall this is a good product. Provides good and unobtrusive protection, it's relatively easy to apply and comes with everything you need. What I really dislike though, is the size. They need to be a little wider.
on 31 December 2013
Many protectors for a good price and arrived quickly and within a week had already protected screen from scratches.

Would recommend these protectors to anyone with the Nexus 4!
on 29 November 2013
Great quality product. Application is easy with the supplied spatula. The only, be it minor, issue is that the due to the curved display the protector doesn't cover it all.