on 5 November 2013
The feeling of utter disappointment at this book makes me feel that Nora Roberts has let me down. I have read this story before, albeit with a few different twist but the basic premise is the same (Sign of the Seven)

The story dragged interminably and would have been much better with all three stories in one book the plot would have at least had some pace to it. This penchant Nora has for trilogies is all well and good when there is a fresh plot and interesting twists, e.g. The Boonsboro Trilogy, but at £6.99 a shot I at least expect something new for my money.

I have been a long-time fan of Nora's books and those under her pseudonym J D Robb and have over 100 of her books lining my bookshelves or on my Kindle so I feel that I can speak with some authority in saying this book is a definite miss.
11 Comment| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 August 2017
Very well written and intriguing book. Looking forward to reading Book 2.
on 28 April 2017
Excellent will use this seller again
on 25 September 2017
I'm a fan of Nora Roberts usually but this saga is a little hard to read. Not too bad but definitely not the her best work
on 6 August 2017
Wonderful.
on 4 June 2017
Good book
on 4 March 2016
Didn't enjoy as much as her other books
on 4 April 2017
One of my favourite authors,Really enjoyable read.
on 4 March 2016
Got into book easily. Good read. Have bought next book and n trilogy but haven't rushed to read it yet but will do
on 29 May 2017
Can't wait to read the next two books. I kept trying to find time to read more. Must go time to start next book!