on 2 August 2013
Looks good and fits my mini iPad well. Stands up do can watch films etc. durable and doesn't overlap the screen like one of my others does.
on 6 July 2013
The Power button keep pressing and keep rebooting my mobile all the time also the weight of the cover is to heavy ... not recommend
on 29 July 2013
Cover has to be taken off to charge the phone as it covers the charging port...dont use it anymore as its too much hassle taking it on and off
on 14 September 2013
great looking case which is why i chose it, easy to fit together and looks great on the phone, just a shame it seriously blocks any wifi signal, so much so that i could only pick up wifi in the same room as the router where as without the case i could pick up wifi anywhere in the house.
on 21 August 2013
This bumper case arrived quickly and was easy to install it is however almost a millimeter too deep, this is something most wouldn't notice/ care about but I do. It means the phone is slightly loose and the extra vibrations this would cause if I dropped my phone in it could seriously damage my lovely new phone!
It generally does what I want it to (lifting the screen off the surface of the desk etc to prevent scratches and protects the sides) but it looks a little tacky and it is hard to get the charging or headphone covers open due to the thickness of the bumper. There is no access to the SD card, SIM card or the contact points for a dock. All in all its good for its price but there are a few flaws...
on 31 December 2013
I ordered for note 3 because of the description which says it is without screws and is a two piece design but after a long delay and a few mails back and forth, I received some other bumper (the cheaper one with screws that other are selling for 3-4 £).

It seems seller is just lying and does not have this design but copied the pics from some other site.

On filing the claim, he agreed to send me the money back straight away and I have received my refund.

Avoid this seller and its false products as much as possible.
on 7 March 2013
Love this item, thou when the weather is cold, this item is cold. I would buy another one as present. It's wonderful. Well worth the money paid.
on 1 July 2013
Very nicely made and fits the phone brilliantly, I recommend it to anyone who has an Xperia Z. It is protective and not too intrusive.
on 3 October 2013
The case looks fantastic, much better quality than I expected for the price - even if it's a little chunky. That extra thickness is due to a very necessary layer of foam on the inside.
The only problem with it is that it seems to cut my signal almost in half, draining the battery before I even get home from work, when I'd normally have 20-50% left. Such a shame, because it's a very good looking, sturdy product.
on 11 April 2013
I bought this case because I loved this design, but the one I got was very tight to put on the phone and when you tightened the case up with the screws, the sleep button slightly depressed, so sometimes it 'clicked' by itself. May be a defective one, I don't know, but at the time I was working away, so I was unable to contact the seller.