on 19 November 2013
prints as good as original cartridge and came very quickly well packaged and cheap in comparison to original hope that it lasts as long
on 16 November 2013
Although I have not used it a lot yet, it seems to work perfectly and provide good value for money. I would recommend this product.
on 6 July 2013
I was looking for budget ink as the children use lots of ink for homework etc. Good quality printing with these cartridges.
on 17 May 2013
I oredered this cause it was cheaper than the original Kodax ink and have had no problems lasts just as long. Good buy.
on 15 December 2013
Very pleased no problems and I will buy all my ink from here now on, worked straight away .I was worried but I find the Kodak ink much too dear, and after reading the reviews I thought I would give it a go. so glad I did.
on 23 June 2014
I buy these online as original ones from the shops are quite expensive. Sometimes, the ones you get online are not so good. But this item is really good. I've bought more than once. Highly recommend it.
on 25 May 2014
Arrived on time and as stated. Works well in my printer although i don't print photos with my printer as it's largely used by my son for other stuff
on 27 March 2015
Saves me a lot of money on new HP inks. Don't have any problem with the quality of the ink. It is just as good as the original.
on 30 January 2015
It is working after installation. It was recognized by my Kodak ESP C310.
on 3 September 2014
Product was not recognised by my printer.