Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 10 February 2017
Not Myron this time so wasn't sure how this book would be. But I have to admit that it's the first book in quite a while that I had difficulty putting down. I really had no idea where the plot would go almost until the end. But the journey was excellent. Nothing was obvious (at least to me) and Mr Coben didn't make it easy for me. Bravo.
on 19 December 2014
I did enjoy this fast-paced tale, which was filled with mystery, suspense and humour. It was somewhat similar to other books from this author, but it was good all the same.

The characters were realistic and bounced from all angles within the story, and although narrated in the first person, we still had the sense of others too.

I don't give spoilers but will say that for those who love a good mystery, coupled with murder and a sense of - where did that come from? - this is for you.
on 9 March 2017
I loved the suspense and, as this is the first time that I have read something by this author, I will have to read more by him.
on 19 February 2017
Good
on 1 May 2014
Cohen has hit the mark again. I have read everyone of his books since the very first and every one has been a great read with just the right amount of suspense. The narrative in first person works really well. A thoroughly good read.
on 29 July 2014
This one keeps you guessing to the end. Good characters and a good plot. Will be downloading more by him.
on 20 June 2017
A very good read and a surprise happy ending once again Harlan coven has created a superb story for us
on 29 April 2013
Another gripping tale from Harlan Coben.

I am not going to give the plot away here but I have been unable to put this down, brilliant book.
on 27 July 2013
Loved this book. Not read a Harlan for a while and v pleasantly surprised. Only took 1 day to read as couldn't put it down.
on 20 June 2013
One of the best Harlan Coben books I have read. Twists and turn s throughout and a surprise ending. Coben at his best.