on 14 April 2013
I thought the wording was rather apt. Lots of my customers said they liked it. Would recommend it to cat lovers.
on 19 September 2014
I am so pleased with the mat but more my cats love it we got them scratching posts but the sofa always got it until my mat arrived there was great excitement something new but now the furniture is safe. The mat gets it good for them and so much fun to watch.
on 11 August 2013
I do love this mat and thought it was a really good price but the one downside is the bits do come off and get walked into the hallway - other than that its great.
on 19 August 2014
At first I gave five stars as I thought it was an excellent mat.

Three months later a quarter of the fibres had fallen out and, as I found out, if you pick it up to beat from the reverse the mat will rip.

Quite poorly made and a waste of money.
on 12 January 2015
Mat received as advertised. However item had been folded in delivery & had a crack down the middle on the underneath. Also item is available cheaper elsewhere but I only found this out afterwards.
on 9 July 2016
I love this mat, its a nice thickness and exactly the right size for a doormat. It has a nice backing to it so you dont get all the bristles falling on to your carpet. Its also great fun
on 4 June 2015
A present for a real cat woman it went down a treat -she loved it! Unusual, well made and very competitively priced. Lightning fast despatch. Impressive all round.
on 2 December 2014
Product wrapped and delivered folded in two. By the time it arrived the mat had torn on the reverse which split the mat. Disappointed as this was to be a gift.
on 24 October 2013
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I HOPED IT WOULD BE I HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS A BIT DOTTY BUT SHE LOVES HES CATS WOULD RECOMMEND IT
on 17 October 2015
It is a good strong mat. It's in our porch so lots of people have said that it definitely is the one for me !!!!!