on 8 September 2014
I download so many books that I sometimes forget which authors I've read before but I enjoyed this so much I did a search and found I've read one of the Homecoming Ranch series and one of the Iron Portal series, both of which I loved. All I need is You is a story with ups and downs for our heroine and you feel every pull but at the same time you can't dislike the hero for holding back because you're full of sympathy for him and what he's been through. It's very well written and all character's are nicely polished, even the ones you won't like. I now plan to go and download London's back catalogue.
on 29 October 2013
This is the fairytale everyone wants but no-one admits too! You know from the start what the outcome of this story will be but that does not stop it being a page turner, all the characters are very likable and real, the story is engaging, I definitely will be reading more from this author.
on 6 March 2014
I seem to be making the same mistake with all of the books I have recently chosen for my Kindle. They are boring, not well written and are not very interesting. It may be time for me to go back to buying books from the shops where I can read the reviews that help me choose a good read. This book is not at all well written and definitely not interesting.
on 18 November 2013
I've read everything Julia has on kindle, that in it's self should be enough recommendation. This lady is at the top of the list for me. Julia writes for a reader that is looking for depth in their literature, she writes from the heart I feel. Very good read!
on 7 March 2014
A fun easy going book. Loved the characters, fun story line with just a little saucy business and will they wont they to keeo you interested. Normally like things a bit hotter, but it was still a good book.
on 28 May 2014
Good read plenty to focus on. Good light hearted read for holiday. Characters described well. You can just imagine them.
on 22 March 2014
I really enjoyed this it was predictable but still it was quite gripping in parts. I am sorry it is finished.
on 3 August 2013
Good holiday read, a book that you could pick up and put down but be able to keep in line with story.
on 30 January 2014
I absolutely loved this book so much. Really would love to have met up with Marnie and Eli. Found it hard to turn the light off at night. Fantastic read. Will certainly look for more from Julia.
on 26 March 2016
Lovely lighthearted book with some very funny scenes. I thought Marnie might annoy me initially but quite quickly I grew to really like her. Keen to read the other storied