on 3 November 2013
Fantastic product, fits well and looks great. Bought it as a christmas present but wearing it already. Will probably buy myself another for christmas. Well worth it. Go treat yourself.
on 16 December 2013
This is a Christmas present for my grandson and he has not tried it yet but it looks really smart and was delivered on time. Thanks
on 12 January 2014
I bought this as a gift for my lil brother he loved it and he said it was warm and very comfortable! So worth every penny x
on 10 March 2014
I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas and can't get him out of it. He also looks really good wearing it. thanks :)
on 13 September 2013
Good quality product that has withstood the washing machine and my son's wear and tear over recent weeks. The pattern is a plasticated, raised design that hasn't come away or faded. The length in the body was an issue (bit on the short side) but once we traded it in for a larger size that problem was solved. It is now preferred item of clothing in the house.
on 24 May 2015
I love this! Large fitting but is just what I wanted. The crotch area is quite low down mind.
on 16 September 2015
its ok
on 25 September 2014
Good
on 1 August 2014
too small compared to others
on 5 February 2015